• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Ya the 333 packs had a lot of crushed 22's in them, thought I would give these a chance... I use to use the Super X 22's for IHMSA and they were very consistent and accurate... The Tommy 1022 normally will run whatever ammo I put in it because of the magazine well being completely open. The mag just hangs there and isn't pushed either direction by the stock... making it much more reliable feeding ammo...

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    So I was at the range this morning... STILL HAVE THE BROOMS THERE!

Oh yeah the DNR guy was out checking to make sure everyone had cards filled out. FYI.

Still sad I wont make this meet.

Merrixs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    North West
    You want to be invited to another of one these? You will make sure Jedi gets one with a PINK bag to match his PINK 1911! ;)

So you are bring some samples out then? Are you selling them?

I will have at least one Glock specific and one universal. Yes I am starting to make these for sale.

If anyone wants to buy one at the shoot let me know ahead of time and I will at least sew up a couple more bags before then so all I will have to do is make sure the wire fits your gun. Otherwise, everyone is welcome to try and use them the day of. You can also ask for one after seeing it at the shoot and I will get one made as soon as I can.

evilblackrifle

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Portage, IN
    Sup Peoples....

I will be there! I may be bringing 1-2 people if all of us can manage to get out of bed before sundown (it IS on a Saturday, you know).

I'll be bringing turkey burgers (they are good for you, eat them), some buns, chips, etc.

Guns:

HK USP40

Kimber 1911 .45

DPMS AR15

Possibly my .308 and .22-250.

See y'all there...

Erick

evilblackrifle

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Portage, IN
    Yeah, I started a new job in February. Glad to leave Swift, and things were going great until they put me into a new position. Not sure if this job is going to work out, so trying to figure out what I'm good at, what I enjoy and doing another job search...

Erick

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    I should be there.:yesway:

I'll have:
    PSA AR15 with Millet DMS-1(will have some ammo)
    9mm AR pistol:rockwoot:(will have some ammo)
    G19 gen4(will have some ammo)
    GSG 1911 .22LR(speaking of which.....Napalm, you still have it, right?:):

Goober135

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Valparaiso

I'll have:

I really want to check out that 9mm AR pistol. My next project is going to be similar, with the eventual intent of SBRing silencing it. :D

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

I'll have:

What caliber is the PSA??

Also is the GSG the "pink" one?

Merrixs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    North West
    I have a guest that is interested in joining us for the day. He would like to bring his sons. I think the one is 17 and the other is maybe 12. I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss any of the rules, and it is ok for the kids to be there?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I have a guest that is interested in joining us for the day. He would like to bring his sons. I think the one is 17 and the other is maybe 12. I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss any of the rules, and it is ok for the kids to be there?

Kids are more then welcome. We have had some as young as 5/6. We (all of us) will just need to be extra careful and make sure they don't wander off, and/or are left unsupervised by those that bring them.

-Jedi

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I have a guest that is interested in joining us for the day. He would like to bring his sons. I think the one is 17 and the other is maybe 12...
    Kids are more then welcome.

Yup, kids are fine.

One other word of caution is that the woods around the shooting area/picnic area have poison ivy in them.

If you've not attended one of these shoots in the past, the guns are pretty much left on tables/shooting benches. The kids should be instructed not to pick the guns up without an adult specifically supervising them. Many of us allow anyone to use our guns, which is why the guns are simply sitting out in the open. I don't think anyone would have a problem with a child coming to the shoot, and many children have attended in the past, its just the responsibility of their guardian to keep an eye on them. Heck a lot of us encourage children, non-shooting spouses, newbies, etc to come to these shoots just so they can learn.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Alright Jedi, you can add a Russian RPD to the rifle list for the meet, if anyone wants to shoot it it uses Rusky 762 by 39 ammo and you will have to load the belt up yourself as I think I broke my thumb loading this dang thing.... where did I put those painkillers at......

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Children get 1 warning about picking up guns, then a swat on the hand. Best they are educated about picking up guns before they even get there.

Merrixs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    North West
    I was at one of the shoots last year. My guests are not new to firearms, but this might be the first time they have been in an area with this many in one place. They are very gun safe/smart people. The dad and I will make sure the kids know the rules.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Alright Jedi, you can add a Russian RPD to the rifle list for the meet, if anyone wants to shoot it it uses Rusky 762 by 39 ammo and you will have to load the belt up yourself as I think I broke my thumb loading this dang thing.... where did I put those painkillers at......

I just peed.

Where can I buy such ammo? Wally world?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom