• Status
    Not open for further replies.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    It would be nice to make one bay for rifle shooting and one for pistol shooting and keep those benches clear of guns and ammo so you can use them with out pushing things over. I think we should keep one side open to the public.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Soooo, can anyone bring a Chrono to the shoot ?

Looks like I might be plus one, new shooter maybe...

Not a model... Still working on that...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Just an update. I am bringing my North of 30 table again and a couple of lawn chairs/folding chairs.

All I ask is to play with some 22LR rifles since I'm in the market for one soon...

Also - I would love to practice at some pistol distances. It's all fun and games shooting pistols at 25 yards but in all honesty I can't see what I'm hitting or where I'm hitting.

I don't know how feasible this will be unless more than a few of us wanted to set up some pistol targets. I was thinking 10/15 yards and use the targets we got from Davegrave - maybe half an hour before the pistol competition we could call "pistol only"?

What say the assembled members?

Napalm, you'e more than welcome to shoot any of my .22s.
    Ruger 10/22 with blackhawk stock, S&W M&P 15-22, Savage mk1, NAA mini-revolver, and Beretta Neos.
    I'll have between 2000 to 2500 rounds. So shoot away.

Sajer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    I can bring my GSG if people want to try one out and if anyone wants to shoot a mil surp let me know I may have it, common ones that is.

You all know that is opening day of trout season? I may go fishing in the morning then head out to the range.

Goober135

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Valparaiso
    We are the public. :D & nope! :D More like if we see a family (ie. kids) on the 50 we invite their parents and them over. Otherwise if it's just adults sorry they are out of luck. Unless it's redheads with green eyes. :drool:

-Jedi

You have a very unique taste Jedi...:n00b:

gormglaith_g03at.png

:runaway:

Any hints about the pistol competition? :whistle:

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    We are the public. :D & nope! :D More like if we see a family (ie. kids) on the 50 we invite their parents and them over. Otherwise if it's just adults sorry they are out of luck. ...

This is why I found it ironic that we had to wait on a whole family last time. Good thing they didn't have your attitude and decide to stay the whole day. You would have had to hold the rifle and pistol competitions at the 50 yard line. :):

Goober135

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Valparaiso
    Lets say its gonna have this...

Hello_Kitty_Pink_2981.jpg

a96865_a535_4-pink-taxi2.jpg

Color me shocked! :rolleyes:

:):

Ya see what I did there? ;)

This is why I found it ironic that we had to wait on a whole family last time. Good thing they didn't have your attitude and decide to stay the whole day. You would have had to hold the rifle and pistol competitions at the 50 yard line. :):

I'd feel very confident with both of those at 50yds! :rockwoot:

Still trying to fine tune my rifle competition...

Merrixs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    North West
    Jedi - In response to your post in the brass catcher thread, if the new rail mount design doesn't fit a particular gun you have, I will bring some wire to the shoot and bend a custom one for ya.

You will have to pay extra for a PINK bag though. :laugh:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi.... Blue eyes please... more artistically settling with the red hair.....

Where we at on bread...

Napalm... Your free to shoot some of the 22's I'll be bringing, I think I'll have a nicely done Ruger 1022 target rifle with GM SS fluted bull bbl that's quite accurate, and the Chargers should be there, plus a MKII 5.5 inch SS bull target pistol and a couple more probably... If you want to shoot the 1022 Tommy gun I can drop that in the back too, just let me know...

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell

Where we at on bread...

Napalm... Your free to shoot some of the 22's I'll be bringing, I think I'll have a nicely done Ruger 1022 target rifle with GM SS fluted bull bbl that's quite accurate, and the Chargers should be there, plus a MKII 5.5 inch SS bull target pistol and a couple more probably... If you want to shoot the 1022 Tommy gun I can drop that in the back too, just let me know...

Heck yeah! A Tommy gun? :D :D :D Is the Pope a catholic?!

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    NapalmFTW check your PM, enjoy...

I'll have it with for your amusement.... bring more 22's it's addictive to shoot...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

That family was from Hammond, IN so they were "you people" and after talking to them and finding out they were only there for a while I figured no issues. We have held the M&S once on the 50 yard and with all the equipment we now have (table wise/people wise) I could see us moving there and just moving the entire line up to the 25 yard or even 7 yard.

I want to try it on the 25 yard first before we do it on the 50 yard.

Jedi - In response to your post in the brass catcher thread, if the new rail mount design doesn't fit a particular gun you have, I will bring some wire to the shoot and bend a custom one for ya.

You will have to pay extra for a PINK bag though. :laugh:

You want to be invited to another of one these? You will make sure Jedi gets one with a PINK bag to match his PINK 1911! ;)

So you are bring some samples out then? Are you selling them?

Yum.. OK but a "tone" changes when you have a redhead + blue eyes vs a redhead + green eyes. Either 1 works me thinks. :drool:

Where we at on bread...

We are going to need some, especially for the brauts that t_star is bringing. Plus don't have any for the 32 burgers coming either. I figure as the date gets closer people will chime in.

Jedi

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    OK, Just let me know by the 24th and I can stop and get some of those carb intensive buns you guys eat ... LOL...

Actually as too tone, yes a redhead does change everything in both a poster shot and generally to people around her. but the green eye's seem too out of balance with the warm general feeling you get from the red hair and the toned down blue eyes, really I'm telling you from a professional point of view... Skin tone does a lot for warmth of the general image also, but bone white will give the image a classical feel where the darker skin tone will bring out a almost evil feel to the image... Just saying...

Not sure if that was too much or not... back on subject.... back on subject...

For the 22 shooters for this upcoming shoot....

Cabelas has Winchester 525 22LR packs for 16.99 each on sale April 12th thru 22nd.

That is all.....

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Kjf40 Awesome shot...

Got her number, still looking for 5 more GB models...

More conversations taking place with a local Web TV station to air my own GB movie series...

Sorry got off subject there but hey sometimes it happens....

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Not sure if that was too much or not... back on subject.... back on subject...

For the 22 shooters for this upcoming shoot....

Cabelas has Winchester 525 22LR packs for 16.99 each on sale April 12th thru 22nd.

That is all.....

Nice price, but I had bad luck with the Winchester bulk.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom