• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Wonder if we could make like a triangle (back to back large cardboard) like this
    /\

that can stand by itself and then we can move the target closer to the bench to shoot with pistols?

The RO does have discretion and he does let the group "get away" with a lot but I think this might cross the line. A stray round here and there is one thing but intentional, repeated impacts outside (or in front of) of the designated impact area (berm) could bring a good thing to an end. I don't think the DNR would look kindly on chewed up grass. Just sayin but go ahead and do what you think is right (perhaps make the target holders high enough to allow impacts in the berm?).

Hoot2469

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2012
    What can I bring

I came to the last meet and shoot with repeter1977, his brother and dad. Along with my son. We had such a great time, Jt (a.k.a. Hoot jr.) has been asking when is the next time. We will be there Saturday along with my wife.
    As I read repeter 1977, I can bring a couple cases of warer and some soad if you need extra.
    Finally, for the wood that is needed for the targets, does it have to be in whole 4x8 sheets or can it be 2x8 sheets?
    Again thanks for a great time last month and many more in the future.

Hoot2469

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I came to the last meet and shoot with repeter1977, his brother and dad. Along with my son. We had such a great time, Jt (a.k.a. Hoot jr.) has been asking when is the next time. We will be there Saturday along with my wife.
    As I read repeter 1977, I can bring a couple cases of warer and some soad if you need extra.
    Finally, for the wood that is needed for the targets, does it have to be in whole 4x8 sheets or can it be 2x8 sheets?
    Again thanks for a great time last month and many more in the future.

Hoot2469

It has to be full 4x8's.

4x8 is best. The RO will take 2x8 but its more work for them to put up. We have taken some 2x8s once as that is all the donating member had. They did get used. :)
    Which reminds me. Does he screw the wood in? I think he does not sure.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    4x8 is best. The RO will take 2x8 but its more work for them to put up. We have taken some 2x8s once as that is all the donating member had. They did get used. :)
    Which reminds me. Does he screw the wood in? I think he does not sure.
    I seem to remember him using a cordless drill.

the only Qualk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Valpo
    I hope to go with my new to me 10/22 and mossberg 817 .17 hmr . thanks to a fellow ingo member
    But shall see about work and or hitching a ride lol

Last edited:

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    I'll bring the usual favorites;

Remington 7615P--I'll have some ammo
    Just Right Carbine 9mm--I'll have some ammo(factory brass only)
    Ruger 10/22 Takedown--I'll have ammo
    Savage .22 bolt action--I'll have ammo

And making its first trip, my Winchester 94AE Trapper Compact in .357, a sweet little 32" rifle.--I'll have a little ammo--jacketed round nose

Pistols;

Ruger MKII MK678--I'll have ammo
    G17, Gen 2--bring ammo

I already commited to bringing deserts like cookies, twinkies, etc. As well as a bunch of targets. Got the rifle ones done. ;)

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Its the first meet & shoot I'm missing since I joined, this winter. I don't know why I keep reading this thread, it's killing me.

ilovemyjeep

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    Well actaeon277 we re going to miss you !! Last month you let me shoot your 40 something. I really liked it...what was it? :)

I am thinking about my wish list, and am hoping someone will bring 380's and I would like to shoot a 357 rifle as well, and I am sure I will think of others before the weekend.:) I am very happy to bring ammun.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well actaeon277 we re going to miss you !! Last month you let me shoot your 40 something. I really liked it...what was it? :)

I am thinking about my wish list, and am hoping someone will bring 380's and I would like to shoot a 357 rifle as well, and I am sure I will think of others before the weekend.:) I am very happy to bring ammun.

The .40 is a S&W M&P 40c (military & police, compact). It's a nice gun.
    Repeter can bring it if you want.
    Someone out there had a M&P Shield in 9mm. The Shield is a Sub-compact. Thinner. If you can find someone with it, you might shoot it for a comparison.

Repeter can bring any of my weapons, if someone sees one they want to try. (Look on pervious months list)
    That includes the NAA mini-22.

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    The .40 is a S&W M&P 40c (military & police, compact). It's a nice gun.
    Repeter can bring it if you want.
    Someone out there had a M&P Shield in 9mm. The Shield is a Sub-compact. Thinner. If you can find someone with it, you might shoot it for a comparison.

My Shield and I will both be in attendance. :D

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Woot I got that day off, I should be there. no idea what I am bringing yet.

We don't care if you are coming!
    We only care to know if the girls are coming as the boys will be scared to compete in the pistol comp. :laugh: So r the girls coming? Will be be painting guns again?

That includes the NAA mini-22.

Yes please in case we have a tie breaker again. :rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom