• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Im hoping to make it, but unsure. Possibly got a race to run that morning, along with a family function later in the afternoon, and my boss is having a get together that night and Truck pulls....... So yeah there is a lot going on on that day for me.

"IF" I make it I will bring a couple .22 rifles (Savage 64, Winchester 67 that I need help with getting the damn sights figured out), Glock 23, DPMS AR... And god knows what else..

Also I will bring my 5 gal Gatorade water jug with some sort of hydrating liquid in it (mixed Gatorade, water, something... But it WILL be COLD!).

Last edited:

bubba16430

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    logansport
    .22 what? Pistol/Rifle? :dunno:

@All - Food
    Based on the amount of people coming I think 32 dogs and 32 burgers will be more than enough. Actually might be too much food.

Here is what we are short on.

- 16 burger buns
    - forks (especially since we have apple pie coming)
    - deserts (cookies, cupcakes, etc)

22 rifle, sorry was in a hurry when i posted. i'll pick up 16 burger buns.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Forks? I'll get em if we need em. Lemme know, I have a Dollar General AND a Family Dollar up the street. High class I tell ya.

Just a box will be good. ilovemyjeep is also bring some. The last meet & shoot we actually used forks due to the food that came. Prior to that we have not really needed them. Apart from the apple pie coming I don't think we will need them this time around as the "gorumet" burgers (letteuce, onions, tomatoes) I don't think are coming this time around.

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    I'm not bringing another batch of my pasta salad either. If the head count rises above 20, I'll bring some potato salad or something though.

One box of forks, comin' up!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'm not bringing another batch of my pasta salad either. If the head count rises above 20, I'll bring some potato salad or something though.

One box of forks, comin' up!

please no potato salad. we have had it before n our thugs n rednecks have not eaten it. chip, deserts and meat appears to be what they like best.

we could try coleslaw or some other funky item but its been hit n miss. :(

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Foods that need to be cold dont work in the heat.... And since these events are all day and there is no fridge readily available... Something to keep in mind.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Foods that need to be cold dont work in the heat.... And since these events are all day and there is no fridge readily available... Something to keep in mind.

^This!

The coolers can only do so much.
    Off course is one of my chicago city girls would say they would come I would gladly bring the 14KW geny & setup a AC tent, along with mini-fridge, lights for them. :laugh:;)

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    .22 what? Pistol/Rifle? :dunno:

@All - Rifle Comp
    Goober's PC is down but he did advise that he is coming and will be doing the rifle competition.

@All - Food
    Based on the amount of people coming I think 32 dogs and 32 burgers will be more than enough. Actually might be too much food.

Here is what we are short on.

- 16 burger buns
    - forks (especially since we have apple pie coming)
    - deserts (cookies, cupcakes, etc)

We have cheese and BBQ sauce for the burgers as well.

@Repeater can you bring the pop that was left over from last time please. 10 day forecast shows a High of 81 but mostly it will be in the 70s with a 10% chance of rain. So I don't think it will be too hot.

Not a problem. It was 24 cans of Mountain Dew and a couple other random cans. I will try to grab another 12 pack of Coke as well.

SWAMPMASTER

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Logantucky
    i know everyone has been busy, i have a bunch or 4x4 post i would donate if anyone around the Logansport area wants to pick them up and take them it is close to a truckload otherwise when i get to cleaning the barn i will just burn them

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    i know everyone has been busy, i have a bunch or 4x4 post i would donate if anyone around the Logansport area wants to pick them up and take them it is close to a truckload otherwise when i get to cleaning the barn i will just burn them

I can swing by and grab them, if I can drop them off while Im there or if Jedi can take em. I dont want to store them, since its hard telling when I can make it to another meet with my weird work schedule.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

I can swing by and grab them, if I can drop them off while Im there or if Jedi can take em. I dont want to store them, since its hard telling when I can make it to another meet with my weird work schedule.

mcolford they are the very big post! Swampmaster brought them once as the RO liked them. It's the very thick ones that have held up. The RO had to cut them down to size but still worth it. Only problem is I have no vehicle that can handle them (ie Pick up is needed). So even if you take them I can't get them from you.

Is anyone else further south coming up?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom