Not open for further replies.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Jedi, I will be bringing out some 550 cord for those badges. if they are not ready for this time, then we can keep it for whenever they are ready.

black label

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Hobart
    So do we need anything else, burgers, buns, or bacon? Let me know and I can stop on my home home from work so I would need to know by 3am.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So do we need anything else, burgers, buns, or bacon? Let me know and I can stop on my home home from work so I would need to know by 3am.

i think we are set but since you are asking bring some girls, ammo, and coke please. :D if you really wanna bring something how about relish. we have 1/2 bottle right now only.

bacon we have no way of cooking if lone does not come right now. scutter01 will cry the rest will too but oh well.:)

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    i think we are set but since you are asking bring some girls, ammo, and coke please. :D if you really wanna bring something how about relish. we have 1/2 bottle right now only.

bacon we have no way of cooking if lone does not come right now. scutter01 will cry the rest will too but oh well.:)

I am stuck in Kansas City right now. I am hoping to be back in town in the late morning. If I can make it I will bring the small camp stove to cook up some bacon. I don't want to see Scutter01 crying. For god sakes he's a grown man :)

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    How much for the T-shirts?

T-Shirts are $20 and possibly $22 for XXL and larger but I'll have to verify that. I think there may be a couple of other items too that are out in my car but no hats. I will know more of what's in the car when I get there tomorrow. Scutter had to pick them up for me because I was busy doing something else.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Just got the call to go back to chicago. I mite be a walking zombie after driving 500 miles and then no sleep but I will be there with my camp stove and 2 pounds of bacon. I don't want to disappoint scutter01 and spasmo.

Last edited:

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    How much for the T-shirts?

T-Shirts are $20 [STRIKE]and possibly $22 for XXL and larger but I'll have to verify that.[/STRIKE] I think there may be a couple of other items too that are out in my car but no hats. I will know more of what's in the car when I get there tomorrow. Scutter had to pick them up for me because I was busy doing something else.

Ok, all shirts are $20 regardless of size.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Thankyou Nipprdog for the buffers, I assure you I will put them to good use...

It will be good to meet you Scutter01 and Spasmo, see you on here all the time and enjoy your posts...

I'm adding two more guns to the mix... Dan Wesson 357 Max and a Ruger Single-six, 9 inches of bbl and the 22 mag cylinder will be there too..

See you guy's in the morning...

Jimmy0315

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2011
    Kokomo
    I just started to load up the car for the big day tomorrow and noticed that bubba16430 and I have OVER 500 CLAYS for tomorrow but limited ammo. So if u wanta shoot skeet bring some ammo, we both have 12 ga that we can share.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    We will be bringing the all new black TEAM INGO shirts in YOUR SIZE! We'll also have patches and there are a couple of the glass beer mugs left. If you wants some swags, brings some monies! :thumbsup:

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Always want to come to one of these, finally got a day off so I'll be there tomorrow

Glad you are able to be there, looking forward to meeting all of you. Looking like another great weekend, and after my last couple days, i need this.

And apparently hitting up the ATM on the way there too, need to get me some INGO SWAG.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    These will be here today as well.

The pink ones are regular with some coloring and the other ones are a special recipe.

rice%20krispie%20treats.JPG

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom