• Status
    Not open for further replies.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Well, that was debatable but I believe we will be bringing the new shirts so we should have a shirt for everyone now!! I know we are out of one of the hats because we have been discussing the design for the new ones but I think we still have the condor hats (the ones with the velcro).

I'll be picking up whatever we'll be bringing tomorrow night.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Well, that was debatable but I believe we will be bringing the new shirts so we should have a shirt for everyone now!! I know we are out of one of the hats because we have been discussing the design for the new ones but I think we still have the condor hats (the ones with the velcro).

sweet, I appreciate that.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI

Glad to know, i will be sure to bring some cash this time, last time i spent the couple dollars i had in my pocket on the Indiana Flag INGO patch. Money well spent, just wish i had more with me. Also will be seeing if my father and brother need anything, as they will not be there this time

mvician

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Anyone want to see this in person? :D

P1150694.jpg

black label

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Hobart
    Jedi, I'm not going to be able to get the posts, sorry I've been swamped at work. If we need anything else let me know.

If anyone living in the valpo area wants to ride together let me know I have room for one person.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI

O sure now you come up here when me and the wife can't make it. :)

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Good News: I should definitely have shirts unless for some unforeseen reason I can't pick them up tonight.

Bad News: We are completely out of hats at the moment

Good News: Scutter and I will be there though. I know you are all looking forward to it! hehehe :)

O sure now you come up here when me and the wife can't make it. :)
    We were there in April! What more do you want? heh Sundays are almost impossible for us unless we leave the shoot early.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well finaly time I update the OP.
    Added new members coming (jazzy1993, spasmo, and scutter01)
    Added more equipment as well.

We are at 27 so far so I'm going to bring 40 INSTEAD of 32 dogs.
    I took the bread out of the freezer and I'm not sure it looked right.
    Typically we can get by with freezing it for 1 month but that's the "commerical" buns. This last time someone brought (and thank you as they were good!!!) some bakery hot dog buns & burger buns and I don't think they liked the freezer. It's thawing since last night and I should have a better idea by noon but suspect that this "bakery" bread is not gonna taste good. It had a ton of ice crystals on it and the one package of commerical burger buns that was in there did not. That leads me to suspect that the bakery bread may not make it. :(

So we might need more bread:
    16 burgers (2 packs) & 40 dogs (5 packs).

I'll post again around noonish on the bread issue.

I don't want to end up with a lot of bread after this event becuase the next one (JUL) is not for another 8 weeks and 2 months in the freeze if way to long for the bread to keep and taste ok. We did that back in 2011 and the results were not good. So whatever bread we end up with at the end of this event is ALL needs to go either we eat it, put it out for the birds, ya take some home, etc.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    I can bring some burger buns, and maybe some dog buns. I need to know by 6pm today, though.

As of 7:20 this morning my dad is still a maybe, but I can bring his AMT longslides in .45 & .22mag. He also said I could snag his 1903A3. If he comes he said he's thinking about bringing his AK, but it's .223. He keeps saying he doesn't want go bring something there will be a few of already. Lol.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I can bring some burger buns, and maybe some dog buns. I need to know by 6pm today, though.

Well the buns are so-so I'm being told. The top buns are hard but the bottom row is ok. Was told that if I'm poor I would eat it but otherwise hello birdy I have something for you.

It's what I figured since it's bakery buns and not commerical ones. :(

So please if you can bring some let us know how many.
    We are down 16 burger and 40 dogs at this point. I know there was one other member (jazzy???) asking for what to bring as well.

If he comes he said he's thinking about bringing his AK, but it's .223.
    :facepalm: what kind of bhasephamy is that! An AK with .223. :D

Do we need a camera? I could charge my Rebel and bring it.

Would be great as then we have can hold hostage the MODs and send pics down south for da ransome. At last we will be know to the MODs, at last we will have our revenge :laugh:

I should know later these evening if I can make it.

If you don't Scutter01 will be crying and crying due to the NO :bacondance: and he might even bring the banhammer on you. ;)

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Well the buns are so-so I'm being told. The top buns are hard but the bottom row is ok. Was told that if I'm poor I would eat it but otherwise hello birdy I have something for you.

We are down 16 burger and 40 dogs at this point. I know there was one other member (jazzy???) asking for what to bring as well.

:facepalm: what kind of bhasephamy is that! An AK with .223. :D

I will get 16 burger buns and 16 hot dog buns.

And I dunno. He *is* MY dad, and you know I'm not normal! :D

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    If I do make it I won't be bring much down there. I will have to leave early to get some sleep before work. I will release you from the grill so you can play.

jazzy1993

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Lake County

I will grab the other 24 hot dog buns and bring them.

Hoot2469

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2012
    I picked up 3 cases of water that i will be bringing tomorrow. Also I will ask Mrs. Gibson to make a dessert. Also I will have 3 more guests with me. See everyone tomorrow.
    Hoot 2469

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom