• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I can't believe you all are missing the obvious answer...

Of course the rhino would win. I mean, are there any rhino-sized lobsters out there? Of course not, the rhinos have killed them all!!

2rf4mfd.jpg

4xojspk.gif

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    i'm thinking the rhino, armed with a large pot of boiling water seasoned with old bay and some clarified butter, would likely take the lobster on will power, and a taste for crustacean. hehe.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    i'm thinking the rhino, armed with a large pot of boiling water seasoned with old bay and some clarified butter, would likely take the lobster on will power, and a taste for crustacean. hehe.

Not to worry, I have a industrial sized cheese cloth for said 5 lb bucket of butter...However, these rhino burgers I'm hearing about do sound rather intriguing.

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    I wanna see a Godzilla size killer bunny and a king kong size hamster yeah that would be fricken sweet!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Your case is sound, sir, however I submit to you respectfully that its foundation is faulty and thus invalid. The movie to which you refer was under the control of the weak-minded, limp-wristed sissies who brought us Gay Star Trek (aka "Star Trek: the Next Generation"). I contend that the scenario you relate from the film is not only inconsistent with genuine Star Trek Reality, but is quite simply wrong and perhaps ridiculously so.

The old, flabby yet begirdled Kirk from Star Treks II through V would have dispatched this Soren character with little effort and had time to snag a green Orion chick for a bit of space whoopie before the episode ended.

No, I contend with confidence that there exists no reasonable scenario in which Picard could prevail over his superior in every way, James Tiberius Kirk.

AXIOM TESTING STATION!

--------CAUTION!--------
    UNRESOLVED POSTULATES
    AHEAD!​

I submit to you the following for your consideration:

In Trek VII (Generations), Kirk fought Soran (a man roughly the same age and build as Picard) on rough, uneven terrain. This mortal combat resulted in the death of Kirk. Ultimately, Soran had his ass mightily handed to him through a combination of guile and strength by Picard.

I will grant to you that Soran was played by Malcolm MacDowell, who also played Alex in A Clockwork Orange (a character who was no slouch when it came to a bit of the old ultraviolence), while Picard was played by Patrick Stewart (a Classically-trained stage actor who once appeared on Family Guy wearing ladies' pink panties). This suggests that the Soran/Kirk fight was not necessarily a similar match as a Picard/Kirk fight. However, it should be noted again that Soran did indeed lose to Picard in the end.

I suggest that Old Kirk was well-past his prime and therefore unable to regain his former ass-kicking glory.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I can't believe you all are missing the obvious answer...

Of course the rhino would win. I mean, are there any rhino-sized lobsters out there? Of course not, the rhinos have killed them all!! :rolleyes:

I can't argue with the truth!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Not to worry, I have a industrial sized cheese cloth for said 5 lb bucket of butter...However, these rhino burgers I'm hearing about do sound rather intriguing.

Belay that nonsense, Mister!

Everyone! Return to your homes . . . nothing to see here . . . keep moving . . . that's good . . . keep moving . . .

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Belay that nonsense, Mister!

Everyone! Return to your homes . . . nothing to see here . . . keep moving . . . that's good . . . keep moving . . .

So how long before we see the ripoff Chick-fil-A commercials, EAT MOR LAWBSTAR??

eatmorechicken.jpg

Edit: BTW, I have an industrial sized cheese cloth, not a industrial size.:n00b:

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Well, you guys do have a point. I would be freakin' delicious.

But that doesn't mean it's okay to eat me. I'm serial!

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Lobster.

Carapace: the hard exo-skeleton gives a definite advantage in protecting the soft underbits of the lobster from both striking blows and crushing stomps.

Antennae: would allow the lobster to "sense" the subtle shifts in the rhino that would precipitate another attack, thereby allowing the lobster to prepare itself for defense and a counter move that much more quickly.

Abdomen and Tail: highly muscular and articulated abdomen and tail segments allow for extremely quick retreating maneuvers.

Claws: one "crusher" claw and one "pincer" claw. Need I say more?

Eight walking legs: The mo' legs, the mo' better.

Compound eyes: Each lobster eye is made up of thousands of "lenses"; lobsters are adept at determining shifts in light/dark and in motion. Compound eyes + antennae = win.

Related to insects: They're like the cockroaches of the sea, man. They're unstoppable and unkillable.

Different respiration methods notwithstanding, as you can plainly see, advantage to the lobster.

Now, where did I put that melted butter?

-J-

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Great.... now I won't be able to eat lobster anymore! Ewwwww cockroaches.... :crying: :puke:

Nothing could get me to stop eating lobster...But King Crabs are the superior shellfish...Actually most crabs are for that matter.

BTW, Rhino as long as you bring me a 16 ounce porterhouse to the grill out, I'll look past the rhino-burger comments.;)

Top Bottom