• ...and so much more!
  • Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Are you sure of Walmart's policy re: firearms? :D

I have spoken to managers, and regional managers, and their stance is that OC/CC/HAC is g2g.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I was told that general managers at Walmart made the call in their area regarding open carry. Maybe I received incorrect Info.Regarding being funny when I see a person oc when all they have to do is pull their t-shirt over the weapon or wear a open shirt for cover and go unnoticed. But they have to or think they need to draw attention. Being stupid I am not the smartest guy at times for sure. You can ask my wife. Over 61 yrs on this earth I have a acquired something called COMMON SENSE!!!

Here we go again!

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    I OC at Walmart every Sunday for grocery shopping. Even have had a few good OC/CC/LTCH sessions with people.

Maxamillion

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2012
    I guess this has went on long enough. First I want to apologize if I offended the board members on here. I never said or called anybody stupid. I think that was directed toward me. I said the guy was funny and he was. Had his arms out shoulders back and had that strut. I been on this sight for sometime and never post much just read and learned A lot good and bad. I am as most would say I see black and white no gray. I really have no business on here as i can see that my thoughts are quite different.So I am going get off here. I hope that you oc guys don't have the badguy walk up behind while your flirting with the gal line at Speedway and take your gun and have stuck up your behind before you have A clue whats going on. And if your oc on the northside and see A old bald fat guy laughing at you thats me!!!!!

Hey, you just described me except I won't laugh at anyone for oc at Walmart. :D

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Making fun and laughing at someone strutting around with a firearm? What was that line about common sense again?

Don't get all butt hurt and run off. I'm sure in your 61 years that you have gained a ton of knowledge that we can all benefit from. Stick around and share it with us.

Remember that the search function is your friend.

Have a safe and prosperous day, sir.

wizard_of_ahs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Terre Haute
    No need to run off mate :)

Lots of us "old farts" here
    geezer2.gif

Hang around and share :D

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I guess this has went on long enough. First I want to apologize if I offended the board members on here. I never said or called anybody stupid. I think that was directed toward me. I said the guy was funny and he was. Had his arms out shoulders back and had that strut. I been on this sight for sometime and never post much just read and learned A lot good and bad. I am as most would say I see black and white no gray. I really have no business on here as i can see that my thoughts are quite different.So I am going get off here. I hope that you oc guys don't have the badguy walk up behind while your flirting with the gal line at Speedway and take your gun and have stuck up your behind before you have A clue whats going on. And if your oc on the northside and see A old bald fat guy laughing at you thats me!!!!!

COOL!! A double win post. Starts out with anti oc rant then segues into an "I'm outta here and taking all my marbles" rant!:laugh:

+2 for gdog!!

Top Bottom