• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    COOL!! A double win post. Starts out with anti oc rant then segues into an "I'm outta here and taking all my marbles" rant!:laugh:

+2 for gdog!!

Technically a +3 because he then steps into the "they's gunna take yer gun from you". Had he mentioned 5 year old girl, the circle would have been complete. :laugh:

danmrt868

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    ft. wayne
    I was told that general managers at Walmart made the call in their area regarding open carry. Maybe I received incorrect Info.Regarding being funny when I see a person oc when all they have to do is pull their t-shirt over the weapon or wear a open shirt for cover and go unnoticed. But they have to or think they need to draw attention. Being stupid I am not the smartest guy at times for sure. You can ask my wife. Over 61 yrs on this earth I have a acquired something called COMMON SENSE!!!

Well sir with what you have said in this thread and in others. IMO i don't think you were ever told that. If you were told this and did no research to make sure what you were told to be true. Well says alot about your self. You shouldn't leave the site that would seem childish. IMO i think you should stick around and open your 61 year old mind to others thoughts and be respectful of them. Just my :twocents:.:ingo:

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    COMMON SENSE says that you should be respectful of other's rights/opinions and not mock them. Apparently 61 years doesn't buy as much common sense as it used to.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    He walked like this.

1242032359_haters-gonna-hate.gif

In that case, the OP is correct, that IS pretty darned funny!

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    I was walking out of Walmart at 146st and 31 today. A guy was walking in OC I had to laugh at him he thought he was one cool dude. A man and his wife was behind him. He look at me and just shook his head. Funny at the time but it is really not. I been CC in that store for 15yrs+- with no problems. I am sure they told him to leave real quick. I can see it coming NO FIREARMS posted at the doors. I am sure the OC guys will be the first to whine and cry about Walmart putting up signs!

Maybe you saw the same guy that I did. I went to Marion County Traffic Court today, not for me, and one of the plain clothes officers was OCing what looking like a Berreta Nano. I giggled that someone actually OC's a subcompact of that size, but more power to him.

OP, I OC everyday that I carry. If you don't see it, I don't have it. I never get second looks, been carrying for 2 years and never had a MWAG call, only had one intereaction with a LEO, never been ridiculed, no one has ever confronted me saying they felt unsafe with "that thing" on my hip, never been thrown out of WalMart, etc. As a matter of fact, I've carried into a Simon Mall property and haven't been talked to. I never throw a shirt on over my gun. I never unbutton my shirt to go unnoticed. I don't do it for attention. I do it for the comfortable factor. If someone wants to talk to me about firearms, LTCH, 2nd Amendment, etc. I will talk to them and be a god ambassador for everyone who carries, including yourself and all the others who decide to post anti-OC drivel. If I go through my day carrying everywhere that I normally go and never once get a comment, glance, snare, JBT to the throat, that's fine by me too. All in all, carry how you want, I'll carry how I want. You worry about you, I'll worry about me. And next time, try the OC vs CC thread or the many concealed carry forums out there. It's more welcome in those places.

Top Bottom