• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    To me, I don't OC anywhere. Not that I see anything wrong with it, I just choose not to do so. As it has appreared in any number of posts similar to this one, in today's crazy society the sight of a gun on anyone other than a cop makes people nervous. I choose to just CC when I'm out in area where I think I might need it. I just feel that there is no need to cause anyone to feel any less comfortable or threatend by me just because I have a gun on. By CC'ing I am no less protected than anyone that OC's...just my 2 cents worth.

It's a good thing Rosa Parks just kept her mouth shut so she made people "feel more comfortable"...

</sarcasm>

gdog243

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2011
    And yet you go on a gun forum (as a newcomer) and stir the pot? You might want to make sure you acquired common sense and not something else :dunno:

Oh, and there's a whole thread dedicated to OC/CC. Use the search feature.

Whats being A newcomer got to do with A man or woman voicing their opinion or saying what they feel needs to be said. Stirring the pot. If you look at the big picture maybe every time somebody open carry they are stirring the pot!!!

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    Whats being A newcomer got to do with A man or woman voicing their opinion or saying what they feel needs to be said. Stirring the pot. If you look at the big picture maybe every time somebody open carry they are stirring the pot!!!

What can I say, I didn't laugh at someone exercising their right to openly carry. That statement at the end made no sense. If your wife thinks you're stupid, you should have her proofread your posts.

Valvestate

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI

Most people that OC, do it because that's what just they prefer. The majority of pot stirring comes from crazy sheeple thinking about the children and people (apparently such as yourself) that think CC is the only way to go and bash those that don't think so. If you are looking to stir a pot, go make some soup, otherwise you're just :horse:.

I just feel that there is no need [STRIKE]to cause[/STRIKE] for anyone to feel any less comfortable or threatend by me just because I have a gun on.

FTFY

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove

You really don't bother to read the rest of the Posts in a thread do you?

...and technically, you didnt "voice your opinion", you bashed and ridiculed a good number of members of this Board.. "Common sense" should have had you realize that :rolleyes:

Spike_351

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Scott County
    That's it. I finally decided the next time I spot a cc'er ( if I ever do) I am going to say as loudly as possible "Wow that's a nice firearm your carrying!!!" just to out them and make them feel awkward. Personally I don't care how you carry but it is disrespectful to laugh at someone else for their decision. I would expect more out of a 61yr old individual.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    When I open carry at Wal-Mart, and anywhere else, I do look pretty cool. Can't help it. :cool:

I don't generally laugh at people or deride them for how they choose to carry, since I support lawful carry and those who choose to exercise their right and duty to do so.

However, I don't mind laughing at people who say things as funny as the OP did. :):

Next, he'll probably claim that he still supports our right to carry. :lmfao:

Sadly, some folks don't realize how blatantly they only support the first C in CC - rather than recognizing and supporting the primacy of that second one. :rolleyes:

I suppose I missed the eternal importance the founders placed upon the right to hide things under your shirt. :laugh:

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    At first I was like :noway: then I was like :rolleyes: then I was :(. But then it changed and I :) then I :D and then :laugh:

Seriously though, I've changed my whole attitude. I will not OC ever again, at least for the rest of the day.

On a side note I don't care if someone OC's, I don't care if someone CC's, I don't even care if they carry at all. You do your thing, I'll do mine. But that's just how I look at it.:dunno:

BTW, :welcome: to INGO.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Managers do not have the choice to disallow OC. Walmart supports state law and state law says carry however you want. And I am still confused on why OC is funny....OC is awesome....CC is awesome. Carrying anyway is awesome because the second amendment is awesome! So yes that guy prob thought he was cool....everyone who supports 2A is cool in my book. At least in one way :)

FatsMcKay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    Give this guy a break. He can say whatever he wants. Maybe he doesnt spend his whole work day on INGO like many people. He had an opinion, had something (in his opinion) that would bring a laugh or a conversation to this forum. People do it all the time when posting a James Yeager video. Give him a break. Things like this happen all the time but when someone has the balls to express themselves people pounce. Seems like people on this forum want 'sheeple' in your words instead of people who are who they are. Grow up and stop hiding behind your keyboard. just my honest take on all of this

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Give this guy a break. He can say whatever he wants.

No. He's spouted other anti open carry opinions here on INGO so he knows that it stirs the pot and still seems to enjoy it.

I don't want to rob him of this experience. ;)

...Grow up and stop hiding behind your keyboard.

ATM does not hide

...he waits. :@ya:

Burnsy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NW Indiana
    Give this guy a break. He can say whatever he wants. Maybe he doesnt spend his whole work day on INGO like many people. He had an opinion, had something (in his opinion) that would bring a laugh or a conversation to this forum. People do it all the time when posting a James Yeager video. Give him a break. Things like this happen all the time but when someone has the balls to express themselves people pounce. Seems like people on this forum want 'sheeple' in your words instead of people who are who they are. Grow up and stop hiding behind your keyboard. just my honest take on all of this

The problem is his opinion was not expressed using anything that resembles 61 years of COMMON SENSE!!!!11111 , he feels that OC is a bad idea, I don't agree with him but what if I expressed my opinion as "OMG I saw this guy today, he was CC, he looked so stupid! He looked exactly like an unarmed person! If he would just untuck his shirt and expose his gun he would not look so stupid!", I would likely get the same reaction.

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    No. He's spouted other anti open carry opinions here on INGO so he knows that it stirs the pot and still seems to enjoy it.

I don't want to rob him of this experience. ;)

ATM does not hide

...he waits. :@ya:

ATM doesn't get wet. Water gets ATM.

Just sayin'.

Top Bottom