• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    You said it better than I would have worded it. I'm on a gun forum and it seems like you guys are siding with nanny state NFA laws over freedom? I'm more outraged that a form I or IV is required because of an arbitrary measurement assigned to barrel length than I am about someone owning an illegal SBR. "Shall not be infringed..."

Now the power that be have declared that there will be no prosecutions for personal medical marijuana use, wouldn't be nice to see the same reasoning applied to the 1934 GCA? Short barreled rifles, supressors and the like made only for personal use and not resold would not be prosecuted by the naughty boys in F-Troop?

alfahornet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    Now the power that be have declared that there will be no prosecutions for personal medical marijuana use, wouldn't be nice to see the same reasoning applied to the 1934 GCA? Short barreled rifles, supressors and the like made only for personal use and not resold would not be prosecuted by the naughty boys in F-Troop?

Nice dreaming.

jjohnisme

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 11, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Did he look like this?
    Dog-Bounty-Hunter-tv-12.jpg

Lmfao.

In the guy's defense, some of the laws aren't extremely clear.

But again, he's the type that thinks what big brother don't know won't hurt him. It'll sure hurt the little guy, though. 10 years in Federal prison ain't no walk in the park. (At least i think that's the penalty for owning an unlicensed Class 3).

Maybe that's what he needs, though.........

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Lmfao.

In the guy's defense, some of the laws aren't extremely clear.

But again, he's the type that thinks what big brother don't know won't hurt him. It'll sure hurt the little guy, though. 10 years in Federal prison ain't no walk in the park. (At least i think that's the penalty for owning an unlicensed Class 3).

Maybe that's what he needs, though.........

Sorry, but they ARE clear. It is spelled out right there for all to see. It says if the barrel is shorter than 16" and/or the overall length is shorter than 26" then it must be registered as a SBR. It can't get more clear than that.

jjohnisme

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 11, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Sorry, but they ARE clear. It is spelled out right there for all to see. It says if the barrel is shorter than 16" and/or the overall length is shorter than 26" then it must be registered as a SBR. It can't get more clear than that.

Pow! You got me.
    Well you definitely can't tell me there isn't a ****load of red tape to dance around.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    You know how to sniff out the cop/snitch in any group?

He's always the one suggesting illegal stuff, screaming about how he does it all the time, and suggesting any one else who doesn't follow his example just doesn't have any balls and the cops don't have a clue.

Sounds like ATF trap to me....

either that or someone ate too much leadshot as a kid...

:dunno:

Top Bottom