• ...and so much more!
  • shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Speaking of Trolling. Has there been any mention of
    Mayors for Illegal guns trolls being out and about at the 1500?

Yes. The show organizers made an announcement prior to open on Friday (and the other days too, I imagine) advising sellers to use common sense when making sales, and stating that they had reason to believe the Mayors Against Illegal Guns folks may be there.

Last edited:

17Chap

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2009
    NE Indiana
    You know how to sniff out the cop/snitch in any group?

He's always the one suggesting illegal stuff, screaming about how he does it all the time, and suggesting any one else who doesn't follow his example just doesn't have any balls and the cops don't have a clue.

Excellent point! :+1:

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    Speaking of Trolling. Has there been any mention of
    Mayors for Illegal guns trolls being out and about at the 1500?

I read a thread the other day about the Ft. Wayne show where there
    was a mom & son or some such thing that asked dealers several times:
    "Are these cop killer guns, can they shoot through bullet proof vests?"
    kind of nonsense. Who asks that kind of question?

yea, you dont ask people those kinds of questions. you just research them on the internet so you know beforehand. that way you can walk in and merrily purchase your cop killing guns w/o a word to anyone.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    yea, you dont ask people those kinds of questions. you just research them on the internet so you know beforehand. that way you can walk in and merrily purchase your cop killing guns w/o a word to anyone.

Point being? :dunno:
    I'm not sure of your mindset on the post so if I'm off base here please tell me.

I forgot the intended purpose of an gun is to kill cops. :n00b: :rolleyes:

Who asks that kind of question?
    Someone asking that is:,
    1. completely stupid
    2. trolling for the media

Is a criminal with the intent of doing harm to the police going to go into a gun show and ask that? I know they usually fall into the fail category but?????? :dunno:

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I think the NFA laws are unconstitutional as well, but if the guy is selling something that would get a new buyer jail time, then he needed to be addressed. Sounds like the LEO's attempted going the nice way - education. Cudo's to them. Sounds like he did not listen, so there you have it...

You said it better than I would have worded it. I'm on a gun forum and it seems like you guys are siding with nanny state NFA laws over freedom? I'm more outraged that a form I or IV is required because of an arbitrary measurement assigned to barrel length than I am about someone owning an illegal SBR. "Shall not be infringed..."

That being said, I'm still kissing Uncle Sugar's feet and waiting on approval for a form four item. I wish I could say patiently but I'm not patient enough! :D

VUPDBlue, it sounds like you took the high road and did your best with someone that sounds like they were quite a character. Reps to you for being one of the good guys. :ingo:

alfahornet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    You said it better than I would have worded it. I'm on a gun forum and it seems like you guys are siding with nanny state NFA laws over freedom? I'm more outraged that a form I or IV is required because of an arbitrary measurement assigned to barrel length than I am about someone owning an illegal SBR. "Shall not be infringed..."

That being said, I'm still kissing Uncle Sugar's feet and waiting on approval for a form four item. I wish I could say patiently but I'm not patient enough! :D

VUPDBlue, it sounds like you took the high road and did your best with someone that sounds like they were quite a character. Reps to you for being one of the good guys. :ingo:

You can't select which laws to follow and whch not.

A long time ago a college professor told us that and I have to say I agree with him. If you don't like a law try to get it changed but no liking it, ignorance or personally feeling it is wrong or unconsitutional does not give you a free card to break it and then wine at the consequences.

Go :ingo:

Top Bottom