I AM THE DAWG!!!
    THE BIG BAD DAAAWG!!!!

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    As rotten as it makes me feel, I am glad he was dealt with. Call me insane, but nitwits like the aforementioned serve only to harm our rights even further, especially in this time of increased pressure against and scrutiny of the Second Amendment.

Snitch? Maybe, but prevention of disaster (this guy a walking master thereof) was probably needed. This will take my image (already degraded :D ) down a bit, but I would feel no qualms of calling the ATF on guys like that. No reason to further jeapordize our gunrights when morons are willing to destroy them themselves...

Adrenaline

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    North Carolina
    very interesting...kinda wish a picture had been taken, sounds like a stunna lol. I had no idea about half of what went on, but wow always learning on this forum.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    I think the NFA laws are unconstitutional as well, but if the guy is selling something that would get a new buyer jail time, then he needed to be addressed. Sounds like the LEO's attempted going the nice way - education. Cudo's to them. Sounds like he did not listen, so there you have it...

alfahornet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    ... the guy is selling something that would get a new buyer jail time, then he needed to be addressed. Sounds like the LEO's attempted going the nice way - education. Cudo's to them. Sounds like he did not listen, so there you have it...

+1 on that post - LEOs being 'nice' and educational first before taking it further good thing - glad to hear

If the guy then didn't listen he deserved what he got. My opinion.

Last edited:

Fergy35

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NE Corner of our gre
    Wow, I think I saw that same guy. I even mentioned to my son, that I sure hoped that guy put that gun together legally, but that he looked like the type that may not have.

RCB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Near Bedford
    You know how to sniff out the cop/snitch in any group?

He's always the one suggesting illegal stuff, screaming about how he does it all the time, and suggesting any one else who doesn't follow his example just doesn't have any balls and the cops don't have a clue.

What he said. Sounded like that fellow was trolling for anyone foolish enough to bite on highly illegal items. Lest things change, I would definitely be on the look out for people intentionally trying to smear gun owners. I wouldn't have been surprised if there was another person in close vicinity with a hidden camera.

You can search for videos where "concerned" people have illegally trespassed into other gun shows to show the "evils" found within.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Speaking of Trolling. Has there been any mention of
    Mayors for Illegal guns trolls being out and about at the 1500?

I read a thread the other day about the Ft. Wayne show where there
    was a mom & son or some such thing that asked dealers several times:
    "Are these cop killer guns, can they shoot through bullet proof vests?"
    kind of nonsense. Who asks that kind of question?

Top Bottom