Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The Cricket is single. I was thinking about my Savage. I will be bringing both.

Should be able to, as long as you can feed it manually.
    My Savage 22 is a single shot. Any 22 will work (LR, L, S)

I forgot to get hold of the boss for a day off. I keep forgetting.

wolfeden

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Medaryville
    Jedi

Did a little shopping today. Picked up another 100 rnds. 20 ga. 7 1/2 shot. 2 cases of clays.1 case is 90 the other is 135 count. Gander Mountain seems to be the best buy $9.99 for 135 clays. 48 100yard NRA targets. Looks like about 16" square.

Can get more 20 ga. just let me know how much you think is needed.

Still no 22LR. anywhere today.

Jim

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Any NWI INGO member going to the 1500?
    We have 2K rounds of .22lr to pick up from Indy/Speedway area from 4 INGO members: mwsoccer, the bubba effect, churchmouse

the bubba effect will only be in Indy for 1 day at the 1500. The others live in the Indy area. Anyone can help with this?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi

Did a little shopping today. Picked up another 100 rnds. 20 ga. 7 1/2 shot. 2 cases of clays.1 case is 90 the other is 135 count. Gander Mountain seems to be the best buy $9.99 for 135 clays. 48 100yard NRA targets. Looks like about 16" square.

Can get more 20 ga. just let me know how much you think is needed.

Still no 22LR. anywhere today.

Jim

sry jim did not see your post will update the op tomorrow.
    let me check with dnr as i believe they had enough clays for the event but not sure one of our members saw the stock.

wolfeden

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Medaryville
    sry jim did not see your post will update the op tomorrow.
    let me check with dnr as i believe they had enough clays for the event but not sure one of our members saw the stock.

Sounds good Jedi.

Looks like the main concern is the .22 ammo? Let me know what concerns you the most and I will try twisting some arms to get what we need. LOL

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Does anyone have a 5 gallon cooler with thr sprout on the bottom?
    Looking to have one 5 gal cooler with ice water & a second (mine) with kool-aid fot the kids.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    When's the 1500? Never been to one, may be able to swing the drive. If I can get the day off work.

may 31, june 1 and 2.
    southern ingo member will be there on june 1 only. if you can go then that would be great. or if you can make june 2 we can make arrangements to have it at say the INGO table (if they have one) for you to pick up.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, I haven't gotten the boss to get me the day off yet. I'm hoping to hit him up again Monday. Hopefully I will, then I can bring the sub-2000.

If I can get it to stop FTEing.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

wolfeden

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Medaryville
    Looks like someone snatched it up. Thanks for the alert though.
    The deal is not over for now. The seller reported back to me that the first two persons have backed out. I sent him a message trying to offer a way to pay him for the ammo. Maybe if he will accept payment through the mail, If someone in that area could pick it up we could add that to the total for the event.

His response is still pending.
    Jim

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    The deal is not over for now. The seller reported back to me that the first two persons have backed out. I sent him a message trying to offer a way to pay him for the ammo. Maybe if he will accept payment through the mail, If someone in that area could pick it up we could add that to the total for the event.

His response is still pending.
    Jim
    I will respond and see if I can pick it up for the Youth Day Shoot, or if he can drop it off at the cigar lounge in Schererville. I can't get to Munster today, but I'll be there tomorrow during the day.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Looks like it is all arranged to get the ammo.

The guy selling the ammo (dongers23) is going to be a block away from the cigar lounge. He said he could drop off the ammo at my cigar store. I called the store, gave my clerk, JT, instructions to pay the seller for the ammo.

Thanks to wolfeden for the alert, it looks like the kids will have another 400-ish rounds of 22lr ammo for the YOUTH DAY shoot.

And a special thanks to dongers23 for being willing to sell 22lr ammo at a reasonable price. So many people would gouge, but he offered it up at below market and is even delivering it to us. All things considered this is a big win for the kids. :yesway:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Looks like it is all arranged to get the ammo.

The guy selling the ammo (dongers23) is going to be a block away from the cigar lounge. He said he could drop off the ammo at my cigar store. I called the store, gave my clerk, JT, instructions to pay the seller for the ammo.

Thanks to wolfeden for the alert, it looks like the kids will have another 400-ish rounds of 22lr ammo for the YOUTH DAY shoot.

And a special thanks to dongers23 for being willing to sell 22lr ammo at a reasonable price. So many people would gouge, but he offered it up at below market and is even delivering it to us. All things considered this is a big win for the kids. :yesway:

I repped dongers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom