jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    jedi:

I just had a life changing event occur. the wife just accepted a new job in DC...and I will be moving her and her stuff out there the weekend of this event. :(

Honestly, I'd rather be shooting. I am sorry to have to beg off.

:( OK sadly I can't edit post 1 or 2 anymore as they are too old and the website has locked them. So that means you have to come now. ;):laugh:

Looks like I need to report the txt below to re-edit it.
    For the time being I'll mark you off my offline page.

Piobair

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    NWI
    @all
    do we have anyone who is bringing a camera and just taking photos.
    thinking it would be great to be able to post those on an public website (say photobuck, majhost, etc) so that the guest can download their photo. we would provide them a link, off course.(lgs at this point).

I've been looking for a way to help out with this. But I don't have a .22 or ammunition to supply, the store shelves are bare, and there are others who would make better instructors. But photos, that I can deal with, with 25 years pro experience. Unless KLB already has it covered, I'd like to volunteer to do photo coverage.

I'm also going to Indy with a van the end of next week, if anything need to be brought north.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I've been looking for a way to help out with this. But I don't have a .22 or ammunition to supply, the store shelves are bare, and there are others who would make better instructors. But photos, that I can deal with, with 25 years pro experience. Unless KLB already has it covered, I'd like to volunteer to do photo coverage.

I'm also going to Indy with a van the end of next week, if anything need to be brought north.

:bow: Yes if you can help out with the camera I can use KLB on the grills. :D
    We do have a pending ammo donation at Speedway. That member was going to ship the ammo to me if we could not find a way to get it up here. Let me PM him and you and see if he can meet you on I-65. THANK YOU!!!

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

The photos are all yours. I'll bring my camera for backup. :):

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @Ammo Donors

I'm putting the final plan in order for the event and trying to get a final round count of what we have, where it's at and have a few questions.

1) Do you have the ammo?
    2) Are you bringing it or do I need to meet to pick it up?
    3) If we do not use up all your ammo what should we do with it?
    (Return to you, see if DNR is going to do another youth event and give to them, see if another youth event in area?)

I need answers from

• localone
    • EricWP
    • BillB
    • kjf40
    • SnoopLoggyDog
    • the buffa effect
    • Baddyn96
    • wolfeden
    • actaeon277
    • jedi
    • sitxysix
    • melensdad
    • ShootinDave
    • eatsnopaste
    • clif45

Someof you are NOT even listed on the event page

baddyna96

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Demotte, IN.
    @Ammo Donors

I'm putting the final plan in order for the event and trying to get a final round count of what we have, where it's at and have a few questions.

1) Do you have the ammo?
    2) Are you bringing it or do I need to meet to pick it up?
    3) If we do not use up all your ammo what should we do with it?
    (Return to you, see if DNR is going to do another youth event and give to them, see if another youth event in area?)

I need answers from

• localone
    • EricWP
    • BillB
    • kjf40
    • SnoopLoggyDog
    • the buffa effect
    • Baddyn96
    • wolfeden
    • actaeon277
    • jedi
    • sitxysix
    • melensdad
    • ShootinDave
    • eatsnopaste
    • clif45

Someof you are NOT even listed on the event page

Already gave 1 brick of ELEY .22 to sadclown. If we don't use it, donate it to the DNR or another youth group.

wolfeden

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Medaryville
    Jedi

I gave you my 500 donation at the tail end of the April meet and shoot. You wrote something on the top of the box? I really don't need it back. If there is a youth group in need pass it on. If nobody is in need, July meet and shoot could take care of it.

the only Qualk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Valpo
    I have around 100 rounds 22lr I can donate. If someone in valpo-michigan city area can take it as I have a wedding to attend day of the event.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi

I gave you my 500 donation at the tail end of the April meet and shoot. You wrote something on the top of the box? I really don't need it back. If there is a youth group in need pass it on. If nobody is in need, July meet and shoot could take care of it.

& I think I gave it to acteaon227 to take with him to bring. Need to re-verfiy and also look at what I have here on top of the save. I know I have the .223 ammo that was donated as well here right now.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @.223/7.62 ammo donors (on post 1)
    I did not ask you about your donations since with the limited amount of ammo we have it will end up being depleted for those guns/calibers

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom