repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Thank you for the donation.
    @Repeater so how much should I add to the current inventory.

200 of the .22LR
    100 of the .223
    It was nice meeting you as well localone and hope to see you at some of the other upcoming meet and shoots.

wolfeden

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Medaryville
    Being that I live 15 minutes West of the range, I would like to offer a new staple gun and a boatload of staples for each lane. That should be 5 staple guns. Winamac staples the targets to 3/4 inch OSB wood boards. I can also offer a ruger 10/22 and hopefully 500 rounds of .22. Just let me know.

I think you guys are going to be surprised at the attendance for this.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Being that I live 15 minutes West of the range, I would like to offer a new staple gun and a boatload of staples for each lane. That should be 5 staple guns. Winamac staples the targets to 3/4 inch OSB wood boards. I can also offer a ruger 10/22 and hopefully 500 rounds of .22. Just let me know.

I think you guys are going to be surprised at the attendance for this.

Thank you!!!!
    Don't forget to come to our regular Meet & Shoots but you are lucky living so close to the range. =)

wolfeden

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Medaryville
    Thank you!!!!
    Don't forget to come to our regular Meet & Shoots but you are lucky living so close to the range. =)

Jedi

Funny you mention my distance from the Winamac range. I actually live 1/2 mile North of Medaryville. That translates to about 4 miles South East of Jasper Pulaski county range. I bet I paid a visit there 6 times last fall where I didn't get a bench on any lane. It did my heart good to see so many people exercising their passions.

Let me know what kind of targets you think will be needed and I will get busy collecting them for the event. I have a 10 year old that is interested in attending. Wish I would have waited to tell him!! LOL:D

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi

Funny you mention my distance from the Winamac range. I actually live 1/2 mile North of Medaryville. That translates to about 4 miles South East of Jasper Pulaski county range. I bet I paid a visit there 6 times last fall where I didn't get a bench on any lane. It did my heart good to see so many people exercising their passions.

Let me know what kind of targets you think will be needed and I will get busy collecting them for the event. I have a 10 year old that is interested in attending. Wish I would have waited to tell him!! LOL:D

Make sure you call the # on the flyer to get a 'slot' for the event.
    As for targets I have not even though of that since the instructors are handling that at each station. They are responsible for the rifles and targets. I'm coordinating the ammo, food, and overall event.

Any donors targets wise will be appreciated.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Is anyone going to the Indy 1500 on June 1?
    We have an ammo donation of .22lr by The Bubba Effect that we need to pick up that day at that event. Can anyone help with this?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    will .22 short CCI work in 10/22 rugers?
    we have an ingo member that have this type of ammo to donate but not sure if the rifles we are using will take it. instructors any idea?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    will .22 short CCI work in 10/22 rugers?
    we have an ingo member that have this type of ammo to donate but not sure if the rifles we are using will take it. instructors any idea?

No. You can put it through a revolver or bolt action rifle.

the only Qualk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Valpo
    So 90% sure i have to stand in a buddies wedding the day of the event. I can print up targets if need be. I will see i may have some ammo I can donate and if needed i have a 10/22 that can be used. I will get with goober135 assuming he is still going.

kjf40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Lake county
    & it will be there right?
    If so we have a possible donor who has 400 CCI shorts but he is in speedway.
    Trying to see if I can get those and the ones in Indy brought up as well.

Yup im bringin it.....going to put a scope on it i think, regardless it will be there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom