• OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I'm so very sorry!

I really enjoy the modification aspect, I had a blast making an Ultimak fit on my Draco. Or maybe I have a thing for Russian/ComBloc weapons? Ehh, best not to overthink it!

Yeah, I'm blaming you. I ordered a Chaos Rail, but it'll be backordered for most of Sept because of waiting on the Extended top rail and HK Style sights.

Not sure how its your fault... but it is :D

kadetklapp

shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    West-Central Indiana
    I bought my S-12 at Big R in Crawfordsville. Love it.

It will soon be set up as a "room broom" in the near future. In fact, I was going to buy the parts this week but an unexpected issue came up and had to blow the cash on that instead :(

BTW, I've shot buckshot, slug, sabots, low-brass bird shot, etc out of mine without any issues.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US

You'll like it; I've got a couple and have been impressed by the quality of both the product and the company. And I like that I'm supporting an Indiana manufacturer, too. :yesway:

What's the going rate for a Saiga 12, unconverted or converted?

Unconverted, ~$550; converted, $900+ depending on who did the conversion, how well it was done and what parts were used.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    I know this post has been referencing the 12, but how well does the .410 perform? Seems like you could load almost twice the shells in about the same size mag and load the mag with some .410 slugs...which sounds kinda fun to shoot. Might make for another SD option.

I can vouch for the 410 being fun... and spouts lead like Bernanke handing out $100's.... now I want a 12!

I've only used the stock 5 shot mag. 15 shot single stack mag is the norm. And it IS a lot less bulky that say a 20rd drum of 12 ga. My 410 is more for those in my house that might not be comfortable with a larger beast. I, on the other hand, am liking what I see from mammynun...

Might have to fire up the Dremel...

localone

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jul 22, 2010
    NW Indiana

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    I ordered one of these bullpups cant wait to get it
    <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p-1J5o0taeY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p-1J5o0taeY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Fixed it for ya:
    YouTube - Experimental Saiga-12 bullpup

That's pretty cool! does it meet Indiana's minimum OAL?

Top Bottom