• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dyerwatcher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 7, 2009
    Colorado
    I am very impressed with my M&P 9C. I have had it for about six months and have not fired my Taurus 92 since. I am a 1911 fan and normally carry my Kimber Pro TLE II, but the M&P 9C is my next choice. I am very pleased.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    You can add me to the list of M&P fans. I have the 9mm Pro and the 9c compact. I can foresee a full-size .45 and a .40 Pro in my future...

derrickgoins

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    I have a 9mm fs with crimson trace and am on the brink of buying a 9mm compact. I have a few thousand rounds through mine and haven't had any problems at all. I'm a big fan.

Bronsonbull

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    just north of Indy
    I too am a fan of the MPs. I bought my first MP9 Full Size in 2007 shortly after they were introduced. You could get them for $389 (plus a $50 rebate and 2 extra mags) back then. That gun has over 7,000 rounds through it without a single issue. I've since bought a MP45 Full Size and love it just the same.

CDNN Investments had the MP9s in Full-size for $449 which is the best pricing I've seen in a while (last month). They have gradually increased in price the last couple of years and I bet they are hitting their price plateau now. I saw them at the last 1500 for $459 (is was a MP9c) and $489 at several booths.

The Apex Sear install is easy and a must-do for under $40. One of the Apex reps even joined INGO to add info (which is pretty cool).

I've converted one buddy away from his Glocks and another away from his Sigs with my MP. They both shot my MP9 more accurately than their Glocks or Sigs and said that the gun simply fit their hand better. Nothing wrong with Glocks or Sigs by the way.

SW hit a home-run with these. They combined ergonomics, accuracy, price and durability in one sweet line of pistols. SW customer service rocks. I love how they pay for shipping and will fix anything for you. Never had to use them on my MPs though.

I shoot my MP9 better than just about anything I own. In fact, I'm selling my CZs because I shoot my MP9 better. I never thought I'd ever say that :)

kwelz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    Henryville
    I have one in 9 and 1 in .45. I don't like the stock sites to much so I replaced them with a set from Warren Tactical. That is the one and only complaint I have had about them.

LLDJR

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Southside/Southport
    Before I bought the two that I now have, the only downside/UGLY I saw was about dry firing, evidently this was resolved sometime in 2009 according to the tech people that I emailed at S&W.

Evidently a lot of dry firing was determined to cause issues in the early models.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    My Father started off with an m&p .40, then a 9mm pro, now a .40c. I have not shot the compact yet. However I have nothing negative to say about them. They are well built, accurate, and reliable. They are a must have for my collection in the future.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I've converted one buddy away from his Glocks and another away from his Sigs with my MP. They both shot my MP9 more accurately than their Glocks or Sigs and said that the gun simply fit their hand better. Nothing wrong with Glocks or Sigs by the way.

SW hit a home-run with these. They combined ergonomics, accuracy, price and durability in one sweet line of pistols. SW customer service rocks. I love how they pay for shipping and will fix anything for you. Never had to use them on my MPs though.

Love that they are Made in the USA as well. :patriot:

HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    How snappy is the .40 in compact?

I am wondering how snappy the compact is compared to the full size M&P? I'm currently spending most of my time shooting my sigma and was guessing that the full size would be about the same but would like some insight on the compact before I purchase one. Any help is greatly appriciated as I don't know anyone with a compact .40 to let me shoot. Thanks again.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    I am wondering how snappy the compact is compared to the full size M&P? I'm currently spending most of my time shooting my sigma and was guessing that the full size would be about the same but would like some insight on the compact before I purchase one. Any help is greatly appriciated as I don't know anyone with a compact .40 to let me shoot. Thanks again.

I can't compare it to the full size yet, but my 9c is very controllable.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I haven't got a chance to fire it yet, but the M&P9 feels VERY good in my hand. I fondled both the 9 and the 9c, and like I said somewhere else, the 9c felt top heavy in my hand, as the grip was too short for my hands.

I am anxious to go pop some rounds off. Maybe tomorrow.

ISHOOTHST'S

Master
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    Iyaf

If you ever shoot at pop guns feel free to shoot my compact or full size.

HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    I've actually been into Pop Guns a couple times, never purchased anything just stopping by to look around every chance I get. Very nice store you all have going there.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom