• ...and so much more!
  • 1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Mishawaka gun show had several 3rd gens though they were all at least 100 over priced. Midwest gun exchange had a 3913ls that was worn for almost 500.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Great one to start on!!

Shot it yet?

CZs and 3rd gens(well technically a first)...you have an addictive taste in pistols.

Yea, i shot it yesterday. The finish is in perfect condition. No marks anywhere. Upon further inspection, i believe <1000 rounds maybe 500. It was obvious it had been sitting in the back of someones safe u shot for years or decades. I couldnt rack the slide. I let some oil set in, and by the end of about 150 rounds, i was very nice. I think it will be back to perfect condition after another range trip and keeping it wet.
    View attachment 73133
    59 @5 yards vs hi power @7 vs. Cz 75b omega u.g. blessed by the wizard @10

View attachment 73135

i think once it's broken in, it will be a sweetheart

ROLEXrifleman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    NW Indiana
    She’s doing fine at her new home

8x3cj8.jpg

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    View attachment 73144

I have here a Smith and Wesson 908. It was bought by my wife's late husband in 1998. His ffl background check is in the case.

It was stolen from their house and the serial number reported to the police. It was recovered and returned some time later after the trial. The evidence tag is in the case.

It went back to Smith and Wesson for slide and sight repairs. Her husband passed away. This is where the story gets confusing.

I thought her son bought it and sold it out from under her when she was buying it back. But she says she owned it outright and her son wanted to sell it when he thought he was going to jail. He sold it, didn't need the money after all but wouldn't buy it back and kept the money.

I knew how much the gun meant to her. She said it was the only thing she had left of him because her son sold it all. Yesterday I asked the guy If he would sell it to me. It's my wife's Christmas present. She found out about it so I gave it to her early.

Her son found out about the sale and was here today. He told me not to let anything happen to it because he wants it and even said he put money into it and has some kind of money/inheritance claim on it. Her late husband wasn't his father. He doesn't care about it or what it meant or she would have it back. He never owned it. And he's telling me he's entitled to it.

He asked to see it and my wife told him it was locked in the safe. She said he ain't going to have anything to do with that gun.

But it's not about money. Well it is for those that profited from it. It's about respect, doing the right thing, momentos, closure, grief.

I present the most important gun I ever bought. It will stay the turd it is unless the wife wants to do anything with it. But it's her turd.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    View attachment 73144

I have here a Smith and Wesson 908. It was bought by my wife's late husband in 1998. His ffl background check is in the case.

It was stolen from their house and the serial number reported to the police. It was recovered and returned some time later after the trial. The evidence tag is in the case.

It went back to Smith and Wesson for slide and sight repairs. Her husband passed away. This is where the story gets confusing.

I thought her son bought it and sold it out from under her when she was buying it back. But she says she owned it outright and her son wanted to sell it when he thought he was going to jail. He sold it, didn't need the money after all but wouldn't buy it back and kept the money.

I knew how much the gun meant to her. She said it was the only thing she had left of him because her son sold it all. Yesterday I asked the guy If he would sell it to me. It's my wife's Christmas present. She found out about it so I gave it to her early.

Her son found out about the sale and was here today. He told me not to let anything happen to it because he wants it and even said he put money into it and has some kind of money/inheritance claim on it. Her late husband wasn't his father. He doesn't care about it or what it meant or she would have it back. He never owned it. And he's telling me he's entitled to it.

He asked to see it and my wife told him it was locked in the safe. She said he ain't going to have anything to do with that gun.

But it's not about money. Well it is for those that profited from it. It's about respect, doing the right thing, momentos, closure, grief.

I present the most important gun I ever bought. It will stay the turd it is unless the wife wants to do anything with it. But it's her turd.

As stated before good story.

Top Bottom