• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kscessnadriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 1, 2017
    Albion
    When I started this thread I made it clear I thought the value line was ugly and would never own one. Now I have two that I got on the same day back in Dec. The 909 and 457. I still prefer the 3906 to the 909 but it is still a 3rd gen and built like a tank.

I wouldn't mind finding a 410/411, but I've yet to see on online. I do have a gunbroker search set up to email me daily with TSW models, an occasionally something interesting pops up. Lots of guns in 40S&W it seems.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I wouldn't mind finding a 410/411, but I've yet to see on online. I do have a gunbroker search set up to email me daily with TSW models, an occasionally something interesting pops up. Lots of guns in 40S&W it seems.

I think the 410/411 are even rarer than the other value line series. I never hear or read much about them on the S&W forum.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    My wive has been in the hospital for a week so I have done A LOT of gun shopping with a handful of Gunbroker auctions finishing this weekend.

Gotta say I’m really leaning towards a 952 just can seem to get over the prices.

The guy with the 3913TSW hasn’t followed through so I’m going through new gun withdrawal. Lol

Eyeing a 5906 tonight. Already at $500 with an hour to go. Geez.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kscessnadriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 1, 2017
    Albion
    My wive has been in the hospital for a week so I have done A LOT of gun shopping with a handful of Gunbroker auctions finishing this weekend.

Gotta say I’m really leaning towards a 952 just can seem to get over the prices.

The guy with the 3913TSW hasn’t followed through so I’m going through new gun withdrawal. Lol

Eyeing a 5906 tonight. Already at $500 with an hour to go. Geez.

There's a pair of sequential 356TSW's on gunbroker. I'm sure that would get you going (minus the minimum bid of $5500).

kscessnadriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 1, 2017
    Albion
    Would get me going to divorce court....

I'm sure that's the case for almost anyone on something that expensive. I'm tapped out of a while now, I guess I pulled the trigger on a suppressor for some of my AK's, picked up a PBS-1 today from DeadAir. So now the wait begins.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Pics or it didn't happen. I sure hope you snagged that up otherwise please share where you saw this.

Not my cup of tea so I didn't snag it up, i'm up in MI and saw it at the gun store I used to work at. Said comes with 'case' on the tag, not sure if that was the original box or not. Guns Galore 810-629-5325, ask for Mike he'll give it a good looking over for you.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Not my cup of tea so I didn't snag it up, i'm up in MI and saw it at the gun store I used to work at. Said comes with 'case' on the tag, not sure if that was the original box or not. Guns Galore 810-629-5325, ask for Mike he'll give it a good looking over for you.

Already on it.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN

In your opinion did the bluing look at least 95% or better?

Top Bottom