• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    2v2vct2.jpg

So wait, he's pinning the ambassador's murder on ISIS? Have they claimed responsibility for this? Or does Putin see anybody opposing Syria as ISIS (incorrectly)?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Don't they see pretty much everybody as the enemy and will celebrate any death outside of their group?
    I'm pretty sure they can't even stand Al Qaeda and other groups.

Exactly. They celebrate the deaths of anybody who isn't ISIS.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Heard the NPR report on this today AM. Lots of mention about "Don't forget Syria" and all that. No mention of what he said repeatedly: "Allahu akbar."

Which implies "God is great?" A saying that has been common amongst Muslims for a very, very, very long time. As Americans we have only heard it commonly associated with "bad" Muslims. I assure you good Muslims, of which the vast majority are, also use the term. It wasn't invented as a terrorist slogan.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Which implies "God is great?" A saying that has been common amongst Muslims for a very, very, very long time. As Americans we have only heard it commonly associated with "bad" Muslims. I assure you good Muslims, of which the vast majority are, also use the term. It wasn't invented as a terrorist slogan.

It's ubiquitous in the Mid East. Waiter brings the food on time? Allahu Akbar. Ahmed gets accepted to the private school? Allahu Akbar. Your car repair bill was lower than expected? Allahu Akbar. The tea has just the right about of sugar? Allahu Akbar. To steal a quote from another forum: "When 95% of the population is Muslim, you are going to get Allahu Akbar chants when the coffee is especially good that morning."

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Point to God? Lol. I find it amazing how small an American's understanding of the world, outside our borders is. I wonder where the the radical Islamic slogans and customs office is located?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Point to God? Lol. I find it amazing how small an American's understanding of the world, outside our borders is. I wonder where the the radical Islamic slogans and customs office is located?

Look it up. Caliphate WTF ever. Do you even google bro?

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Mars Hill

You could just tell us why he is pointing that giant finger in the air, instead telling us how little understanding we have of the world.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You could just tell us why he is pointing that giant finger in the air, instead telling us how little understanding we have of the world.

I could, but I've learned ignorance is preferred rather than being actually having an opinion changed. If people wanted to know the truth, they'd inform themselves, rather that being the typical "I don't know crap about the world" Americans.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    LOOK! Up in the Sky! It's a bird! It's a plane!

Et tu, Petrus?

Rose2-2.jpg

Any of you thread-jacking mother****ers want Constantinople back? That was the whole point of this thread! :laugh:

Back? Who wants it back? The Greeks, Romans?

Top Bottom