• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Negatory. I've never had a motorcycle :)
    Lolz I meant a Honda or Toyota, little car. Had interior or exterior lights maybe? Maybe a tail fin you stole off an Indy car?

could have been someone else. I get usernames confused and forget. I'll argue with someone and then forget their name a week later. It's not personal, I just don't have the space in my head to store the data. Either way, I hope we meet someday. I'm not a bad guy. I just have my own opinions and say it like I think it.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yes. Turkey is a huge bully in the region and corrupt.

...and Russia is a docile innocent??? I'm not sure why anyone would be surprised over the reasons this happened. Maybe surprised they pulled it off, but why a tyrannical nation tries to tyrant, some will push back.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    ...and Russia is a docile innocent??? I'm not sure why anyone would be surprised over the reasons this happened. Maybe surprised they pulled it off, but why a tyrannical nation tries to tyrant, some will push back.

Ok now go apply this logic to the Berlin truck of peace thread and see how it stacks up.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Lolz I meant a Honda or Toyota, little car. Had interior or exterior lights maybe? Maybe a tail fin you stole off an Indy car?

could have been someone else. I get usernames confused and forget. I'll argue with someone and then forget their name a week later. It's not personal, I just don't have the space in my head to store the data. Either way, I hope we meet someday. I'm not a bad guy. I just have my own opinions and say it like I think it.

Heh, righto. Like someone said elsewhere recently... your posts are definitely unfiltered :):

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Stepping back a bit... Ambassador of Russia was just murdered on soil of NATO alliance country by gunmen screaming about proxy war of Arab world vs Russia/Iran.

Maybe chucking Turkey from NATO would smooth this over.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Screw turkey.

just more Muzzys killing people, same **** different day.
    hope trump starts dropping bombs in the right places

Not Muzzy!!! He taught me how to count in Spanish and French

a1e530fd119ce7326ecbdbb6e6559e0d.jpg

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Unlike Bengazi when we did nothing I would be considering Ham for Christmas dinner because Turkey could be gone.. :) Sorry I couldn't resist, not my line, heard it from someone else.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] /[/FONT][FONT=&amp] RSO[/FONT]
    Glock certified armorer- M&P Certified armorer

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Ok now go apply this logic to the Berlin truck of peace thread and see how it stacks up.

THAT's terrorism. The killing of an ambassador doesn't make the citizenry think "that could have been me" and then be afraid. Killing of random shoppers certainly does.

Killing ambassadors has been recognized as bad business since the days of Genghis Khan, but it's not terrorism.

Top Bottom