• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    All this stuff we have sent, is worth it.
    We are giving ole Putin and the Commuist Heathen Ruskies a massive headache that will last 20 years. Without putting US lives at risk.

I don't get why current conservative thinking is, Russia is okay, but China, no they are bad..

Russia and China are both evil empires.

Yeah maybe I am a child of the 80s that had to deal with the literal threat over my head of Ruskie missles landing here. But if the US doesn't support Ukraine, Russia will be a nasty threat to the west.

Yes its easy to preach isolationism. But Russia and Putin have it out for the west.. deal with him now, or deal with him later when he is worse.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I wouldn’t mind this if it was about trying to break the will and the bank of russia, but sadly this is about money laundering and how much will return to the biden banking system.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    70,000 dead Ukrainians, 120,000 wounded.

What do you think, worth it?
    To whom? I'd fight to the death to defend my homeland. The Russia apologists here are free to place their own value on their sovereignty and either fight or bend over, as they see fit, with regards to whether defending your homeland is worthwhile.

erasure

komm süßer tod
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2020
    merrrerrrmrerrerverre
    To whom? I'd fight to the death to defend my homeland.
    Interesting choice of words. You realize this is a defensive war for Russia, or are you paid not to?

The best friend of the president looked Mikhail Gorbachev in the eye and said NATO will move not one inch eastward. And that's sort of factually accurate in a narrow sense, but it doesn't reflect the reality that we're creating.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    what could he mean by this
    He means Ukrainian refugees are terror cells in waiting, meant to blackmail the Europeans into continuing to fund the war.

That one comment should have been responded to with immediate cessation of aid and rapid expulsion of all Ukrainian refugees. Let Zelensky build camps for his terrorists.

erasure

komm süßer tod
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2020
    merrrerrrmrerrerverre
    The United States government has become too corrupt and irrational to be trusted on policy, domestic or international. Can anyone really blame Putin for not wanting American facilities on his border?

Once upon a time America had a problem with Soviet facilities on its border.

While we're talking ancient history, anyone else recall the Domino Theory?

nato.jpg

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    To whom? I'd fight to the death to defend my homeland. The Russia apologists here are free to place their own value on their sovereignty and either fight or bend over, as they see fit, with regards to whether defending your homeland is worthwhile.
    Would you fight to the death to defend their homeland?

Would you postpone defending your own homeland from invasion in order to defend their homeland? You already are. You could build a lot of wall for $100 billion+

Do you believe the bill you're being presented for this is all it will ever cost? If you do you haven't learned from history

Do you believe that anyone who isn't willing to give this war a blank check is a Putin apologist? That's just 'Why do you hate freedom' jingoism dressed up in new clothes

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    That's on Putin. He started it. How many would be dead if he occupied the country?
    I thought the coup started it, with Victoria Nuland handing out cookies? I mean they did overthrow an elected president and choose the new leader(as in the USA choose per the leaked call of Victoria Nuland with the famous FK the EU line). Then the civil war started 14k+ casualties 9k+ of which were civilians according to UN observers before Putin invaded. So to say Putin started it...meh.

pre invasion.

I am sure most of the pro Ukraine people now consider Ron Paul to be a "Russian agent,or that he is a Putin lover ect..."

un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=49880

Last edited:

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I thought the coup started it with Victoria Nuland handing out cookies? I mean they did overthrow an elected president and choose the new leader(as in the USA choose per the leaked call of Victoria Nuland with the famous FK the EU line). Then the civil war started 14k+ casualties 9k+ of which were civilians according to UN observers before Putin invaded. So to say Putin started it...meh.

pre invasion.

I am sure most of the pro Ukraine people now consider Ron Paul to be a "Russian agent,or that he is a Putin lover ect..."

un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=49880
    Yep. The correct nomenclature is that Putin ENTERED the war in 2022.

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    The United States government has become too corrupt and irrational to be trusted on policy, domestic or international. Can anyone really blame Putin for not wanting American facilities on his border?

Once upon a time America had a problem with Soviet facilities on its border.

While we're talking ancient history, anyone else recall the Domino Theory?

View attachment 299415

Ironic
    All those countries that Russia had under their thumb. Wars even cold ones have consequences

Reactions: oze

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    So it’s oknfor one country to invade another njust because. Got it. Thank you Russian apologists. I’ll remember that the next time you mention defending your house. Just lay back and let it happen.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Interesting choice of words. You realize this is a defensive war for Russia, or are you paid not to?
    Hahahahahaha. A defensive war for Russaia? Hahahaha. Right. That's why Russia invaded Ukraine. Right.

By your standard, Hitler's invasion of Poland in 1939 was a defensive war for Germany. Hitler's invasions of Denmark, Norway, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and France in 1940 were all defensive wars for Germany.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Hahahahahaha. A defensive war for Russaia? Hahahaha. Right. That's why Russia invaded Ukraine. Right.

By your standard, Hitler's invasion of Poland in 1939 was a defensive war for Germany. Hitler's invasions of Denmark, Norway, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and France in 1940 were all defensive wars for Germany.
    You know damn well that there would have been expert analysts with degrees from Tartary University on INGO saying exactly that, if the internet and forum would have existed in 1939.

:):

erasure

komm süßer tod
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2020
    merrrerrrmrerrerverre
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom