Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

gvbcraig

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 10, 2009
    Southwest Fort Wayne
    I wondered why they would even waste their time taking russian prisoners. They can`t be THAT low on ammunition.
    Does the Geneva Convention apply to civilians defending their homeland? If not, take no prisoners ....

That Russian tank that rolled over the civilian car didn't care to take them prisoner, I'm sure the civilian population of Ukraine will not want to mess with prisoners either.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Does the Geneva Convention apply to civilians defending their homeland? If not, take no prisoners ....

That Russian tank that rolled over the civilian car didn't care to take them prisoner, I'm sure the civilian population of Ukraine will not want to mess with prisoners either.
    Were we fighting in the streets here, trying to save our nation, I wouldn`t care less about the Geneva Convention. No doubt there will be war crimes and atrocities we`ll never hear of, and perhaps that`s how it ought to be.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The US had no trouble leveling those countries.

The problems came when we thought we were going to build a stable government and police them.
    And even if Putin can eventually take the capitol, he will be facing an equally difficult task when he tries to prop up a Russia sympathetic regime. Like I said before it will never fly with the Ukranian people. They will continue to fight tooth and nail and become ungovernable. Putin cannot win.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis

UK MOD twitter post. They have been among the most accurate and unbiased I have seen, despite being on Ukraine's side...

This is turning into a Russian Disaster.. and the arrival of western war aid will only make it worse for the Russians.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I would think that maybe this Ukraine situation shows that when, (if), a military force fights in an urban setting, and their hands are tied for whatever reason, keeping them from using their air superiority and just leveling everyone and everything, and they must fight on the streets and in buildings, it`s no slam dunk. Especially against a people who feel a righteous anger and a righteous justification and have the will to fight fiercely and to the death. It`s hard to know what you can believe as far as what`s being reported, because you just know there`s a ton of propaganda being thrown out as "news", but if there`s any element of truth at all to what I`ve read and heard, I`m awfully impressed with the will of the Ukrainian people.
    They still have a clear memory of what it is like to be trapped within communism, something we do not have. They don't seem too anxious to go back

Rating - 100%
    137   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Fox News just said that the United States buys 500 million plus barrels of oil a day from russia. That`s insane, especially when we have so much oil we can pump right here at home. It`s very bad policy to not use our energy reserves.
    No one ever said that the Democrats and Brandon had any good policies

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom