Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    He drops his AK magazine (even the president turns his head to look down), his buddy has to pick it up, then he tries to put it back in the gun ... take a minute or two.

"But the AK is great for untrained people, it's so simple and easy to use!"

I always crack up when people say that.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I'll be curious to see if they send tanks directly into the cities. That's an old intimidation tactic used by the USSR political leadership during the cold war on it's satellites. Not an issue in those days as the population they wanted to threaten was largely unarmed. Different here as a city street is a bad place to be when the population has anti tank rockets. I'm also wondering how the explosive reactive armor on most of the Russian vehicles works when it's on fire from something like a Molotov cocktail.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I was told and of course unconfirmed that the Russian defense ministry put out photos of their MICBM moving possibly into position.
    Can anyone confirm?
    Surely Putin isn't going to use them?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I was told and of course unconfirmed that the Russian defense ministry put out photos of their MICBM moving possibly into position.
    Can anyone confirm?
    Surely Putin isn't going to use them?

Good excuse to start fielding anti-ICBM systems around Russia's borders.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I'll be curious to see if they send tanks directly into the cities. That's an old intimidation tactic used by the USSR political leadership during the cold war on it's satellites. Not an issue in those days as the population they wanted to threaten was largely unarmed. Different here as a city street is a bad place to be when the population has anti tank rockets. I'm also wondering how the explosive reactive armor on most of the Russian vehicles works when it's on fire from something like a Molotov cocktail.
    One thing I have seen is improvised "Fencing" put over the top of the tanks. The Javelin hits tanks from above..

I don't think its been working, saw one video where they hit the turret with an RPG to blow the fencing off, then launched the Javelin

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    Do you think the Russian military is asking the pronouns of the people they kill? Or do you think they consider the equity and equality and diversity of their fellow soldier? Do you think they are processing paperwork for trans surgery and then paying for their soldiers to mangle themselves? Do you think Russian military personnel are studying up on critical race theory? Our military is being destroyed from within by the Democrats, and it's on purpose. I consider the left the enemy of America, they are far more dangerous to this country than Russia or China. There is no doubt anymore that this is the truth. But when you brainwash kids throughout their lives in Democrat run schools, they'll never see it, even with it staring them in the face right now.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Russian Tactics haven't changed much if they are sending in wave after wave.
    No and thats the scary thing. Its really the same old Soviet Era crap.. Putin has really just taken the complete Soviet system, ripped out the Communism economic system, and replaced it with Oligarchy controlled capitalism. Everything else is the same.. Here is a gun, some bullets, now the enemy is that way.. go... ohh and you guys over here, here is a tank.. go..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom