Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Civilians are considered “unlawful“ combatants and are not granted protection under the law of land warfare.

Before you guy’s get your Pa*#&$ in a wad all it takes is a Commissioned Officer give you the oath and throw a uniform on ya!

I personally know 50+ Patriots here on INGO that are better trained and equipped than just about any Army in the world.

This also means if you have a 2 minute “tribunal“ you than can execute them.

1. Uniform
    2. ID card/ID tags
    This means your legit

Also 72 hours in Russians are at the gate don’t believe all crap going around. The Russians bypass stiff resistance and encircle Objectives.

This is like a WWII fight the Poles fought hard but didn’t last long. Way too much crap on the interwebs. Fox news sounds like a Ukrainian propaganda channel.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Civilians are considered “unlawful“ combatants and are not granted protection under the law of land warfare.

Before you guy’s get your Pa*#&$ in a wad all it takes is a Commissioned Officer give you the oath and throw a uniform on ya!

I personally know 50+ Patriots here on INGO that are better trained and equipped than just about any Army in the world.

1. Uniform
    2. ID card/ID tags
    This means your legit

Also 72 hours in Russians are at the gate don’t believe all crap going around. The Russians bypass stiff resistance and encircle Objectives.

This is like a WWII fight the Poles fought hard but didn’t last long. Way too much crap on the interwebs. Fox news sounds like a Ukrainian propaganda channel.
    I am too old and fat to go looking for trouble. I will be making a stand on my front porch and if that is the case they are here illegally and already 1/4 mile on my property. That is the best I have to offer. I do hope they send UN forces as those blue helmets aren't crap for camouflage...

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I wonder if Putin thought he would go in and Ukraine people would welcome him? Would not fight and join them in a big party, set up his puppet regime and simply leave in victory with Ukraine loving him.....I wonder if the KGB sold this to him.....you know, like our CIA sold Bush their was nukes in Iran......oooops. Europe better get in on the fighting or they will be fighting later when Russia masses troops right on their border. Japan is NATO and Russia hit their shipping.......nothing....?

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    This

Also If iraq had gotten hundreds if not thousands of shoulder mounted anti tank and anti aircraft missiles delivered right before invasion we wouldn’t have steamrolled them either.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I have to say I'm impressed with the resistance of the Ukrainian people. They held out longer than I originally anticipated. I have no feelings for Russia or its people or military. They voted putin in multiple times. They voted for this. Just like we voted for our government.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Relations between Ukraine and the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) started in 1992. Ukraine applied to begin a NATO Membership Action Plan (MAP) in 2008. Plans for NATO membership were shelved by Ukraine following the 2010 presidential election in which Viktor Yanukovych. You can say some voted for this.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    They gave this gal an AKS-74U.

This "gal" is a Ukrainian MP and party leader.

Like their local Sarah Palin, but this one can actually see Russia from her house.

FMSMuveXoAAR9Yv

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Do you mean that you doubt the words of Tina Fey? 'Cause Palin never said that.
    It doesn't matter if she said that or not, that lady is actually now closer to Russia (and Russian forces) that Palin will ever be.

It's now a famous quote (or misquote) even if Palin never said it.

Don't read too much into it.
    When I think about a lady politician with a gun I just think of Sarah Palin, and that "quote" since we're talking about Russia.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    It doesn't matter if she said that or not, that lady is actually now closer to Russia (and Russian forces) that Palin will ever be.

It's now a famous quote (or misquote) even if Palin never said it.

Don't read too much into it.
    When I think about a lady politician with a gun I just think of Sarah Palin, and that "quote" since we're talking about Russia.
    It's just become a peeve of mine. I last used it to correct the docent on a tour bus as we were passing through Wasilla.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    I am fairly certain that we are feeding intelligence info to the Ukrainians. We have satellites and possibly Global Hawk that could provide nearly real time information. I am sure we still have a few competent folks that are studying the Russians and how this is all unfolding.

Let’s say we happen to get satellite info showing some transports being loaded with airborne troops. Then we see them take off. Isn’t it likely we could pass that info to the Ukrainians who then act on it?

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Remember something people.

Desperate people do desperate things.

That's unimaginably scary when they have nuclear arms.

If putin doesnt agree to a ceasefire and talks soon or if he gets backed into a corner, things may get real bad real quick.
    Putin has implied that any foreign interference in the Ukrainian war would be immediate escalated to nuclear war.

Remember, if the plume is larger than your thumb, make more distance between it and you, and move upwind seeking shelter.
    Time - Distance - Shielding

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    I am fairly certain that we are feeding intelligence info to the Ukrainians. We have satellites and possibly Global Hawk that could provide nearly real time information. I am sure we still have a few competent folks that are studying the Russians and how this is all unfolding.

Let’s say we happen to get satellite info showing some transports being loaded with airborne troops. Then we see them take off. Isn’t it likely we could pass that info to the Ukrainians who then act on it?
    Flightradar24 app
    36BEBC48-718B-4C8C-8EBF-690136D36E3E.png

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Glad to see that SOMEONE will do the right thing...

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory

But the Biden administration was giving the info to the Chinese trying to get them to help and the Chinese were turning it over to the Russians along with a pledge not to interfere...

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central

1. Uniform
    2. ID card/ID tags
    This means your legit

Russian troops have already shown they have no regard for the safety of civilians. I`d rather have a rifle in my hands and at least have a chance to take some of those bastards with me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Larsonboys78
    Top Bottom