Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    If Putin has anything, it's likely the rarely if ever seen in the west PSM pistol. 5.45×18mm.

PSM_Pistol.JPG
    Hope it works.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    Putin doesn't look like the cool and confident man I'm used to seeing.

Something is certainly up, between this insane offensive and this behavior, I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up with some polonium 210 in him.

He tried to get troops from Kazakhstan and basically got told to **** off.
    QrK5Irl.jpg

Po-210 is too slow. Either high-velocity Pb-206, or about 10 mg of Novichok would be faster.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Putin's goal is to take down the current government in Ukraine and replace it with a different one more sympathetic to Russia. This will never fly with the Ukranian people, especially now after what Putin has done to them and their country. They will refuse to be governed by a Putin stooge. He cannot win.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Its a bottlenecked cartridge capable of defeating kevlar..

5.45%C3%9718mm.png

It's also ballistically equivalent to 25acp, aside from being able to penetrate kevlar.

I wouldn't want to off myself with that, lol.

OTHERWISE

Bit concerning, I saw a lot of BMPs rolling by on the Luhansk camera.
    The Kiev capital square camera is offline.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Only thing I know for sure, is every live feed I can find from Ukraine, Even the capital, shows the power on and the right authorities in control. Even if there was a lot of weapons fire over night in the Capitol..

It's been what.....3 days?

Long road ahead for those involved.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Kiev has survived the night.

That was ww2 level gunfights going on all night.

Zelensky forewarned that it would be a rough night and that they must hold on and survive it. Apparently, it looks like they did but for how long. Gotta give the Ukrainians credit for putting on a Herculean effort.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

I feel bad for the russian troops after hearing some of the stories after they were captured.

Some were told they were on a training exercise. The reality is they were air dropped into a meat grinder of certain death. In a war that isn't for the survival of the country. Some were immediately deserting after they figured out what was going on.

You don't do that with conscripts, that's just wrong.

Putin deserves to be bent over for this. Preferably with a bullet and a hole in the ground.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I feel bad for the russian troops after hearing some of the stories after they were captured.

Some were told they were on a training exercise. The reality is they were air dropped into a meat grinder of certain death. In a war that isn't for the survival of the country. Some were immediately deserting after they figured out what was going on.

You don't do that with conscripts, that's just wrong.

Putin deserves to be bent over for this. Preferably with a bullet and a hole in the ground.
    Seems like the Ukrainians are more determined to fight for their country than the Russian troops are for Putin. The people of Russia have to be getting increasingly weary of Putin's megalomania.

PRasko

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Amish country
    Remember something people.

Desperate people do desperate things.

That's unimaginably scary when they have nuclear arms.

If putin doesnt agree to a ceasefire and talks soon or if he gets backed into a corner, things may get real bad real quick.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Remember something people.

Desperate people do desperate things.

That's unimaginably scary when they have nuclear arms.

If putin doesnt agree to a ceasefire and talks soon or if he gets backed into a corner, things may get real bad real quick.

Russian soldiers have saved the world from those horrors multiple times before in history.

We can only pray they will do the same again.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    I think no differently of the average Russian citizen than I do for the average American citizen. The only difference between the two is what their MSM's crap has been dumped on them their whole lives. They, at least, have the advantage of knowing the .gov owns the MSM while here we are suppose to think it is an honest opinion of events.

I would dare to think that if we found ourselves on opposite sides of a battlefield it would be possible for us to meet in the middle, shake hands and start rounding up the political criminals on both sides for a coming to Jesus meeting. And if that doesn't scare the hell out of politician and bureaucrats we have that much farther to go before we are done...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Larsonboys78
    Top Bottom