Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Looks that way.....and if they are effective may turn the Russian public against Putin, and how bad do the Russians being sent in really want to be there. Ukraines that want to be free, that want to be nazi's, that want Russia help, that don't want Russia's help.....what a mess. Another good reason to stay out of messes, and stop helping to make them.

Don't forget all Biden's and Obama's friends in Ukraine. That all got memory holed after the first Trump impeachment.

I still have all the phone call recordings from that ordeal. We may never know the full extent of what exactly they were doing. All we know for sure is that they were laundering foreign aid through Estonia into Ukraine, to prop up some mobster running the Privat bank.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Best thing that could happen, honestly. Would be for Ukraine to give the Russians a huge bloody nose...

Apparently they are making some real messes of Russian stuff with US Javelins and Stingers... but..

There are rumors and unconfirmed reports that that a pilot in a Ukranian MiG-29 is cleaning the skys...

The only problem is, how do we know if any of this is true?

I fully expect Russia to fight meatgrinder style, but still I have yet to see many picture or videos confirming kills of anything besides air strips.

Things look pretty quiet right now

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    The only problem is, how do we know if any of this is true?
    Yeah its tough. But, I tend to believe what the UK Ministry of Defense is putting out at the very least. Yeah they could be biased, but they have been pretty matter of fact, and have pointed out many times when Russians have achieved something.

That and I have seen enough videos of captured Russians to make this fit with what UK is reporting. It would be pretty obvious to see from videos posted of mass Ukrainian retreats, but im not seeing that. Im seeing pictures of destroyed Russian stuff. Im seeing videos of the Ukrainian air force continuing to sortie

But as to some of it? Yeah its a HORDE of rumors, bias, and garbage... One this is certain, the pro russian side has been rather quiet

I get an Iran Iraq sort of stalemate out of this vibe... this could get nasty..

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Reactions: KG1

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Mitt Romney is blaming this on Trump.
    This a%%hole needs taken out behind the woodshed to never return.
    What a POS!
    Obama: "I'll have more flexibility after the election."

Trump: Keeps Putin in check for 4 straight years.

Biden: Cut's out own oil production... only to BUY oil from Russia.

Yeah, looks like Trump's fault to me too... lol.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Meh..This guy is a two-bit comedian/actor head of state controlled by Nazis. He's probably not even in Ukraine.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Trying to figure out why the Russian military was so he!! bent on taking Chernobyl. I would think if they want to make a dirty bomb they could just bring one from the motherland. Or they are afraid that the Ukrainians would take some of the leftover material and make a dirty bomb to hand to Putin?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I'm sure happy to see all the resistance from the Ukrainian soldiers and citizens.
    And Zelensky has vowed not to leave after asking them to fight for their country even though he and his family are at the top of the target list. But he's just acting. Playing the part of a Ukranian President presiding over a government controlled by Nazis.

Sounds like the premise for a sitcom to me.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom