Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    He's already the richest man in the world, not sure he needs or want more cash.

My French INGO member, if there's one thing that's absolutely certain, it's that how rich people are, never governs their passion for more. Over my 50+ years in various businesses the only variable is the amount. Millionaires want to be billionaires, billionaires want to be trillionaires, on and on and on.:)

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    @Tombs Maybe we should not have pulled out of Ukraine and all of Europe with us. Maybe Europe and the US should have built up forces there instead. That definitely would have stopped Putin’s plan because he doesn't want war with the United States and Europe.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    @Tombs Maybe we should not have pulled out of Ukraine and all of Europe with us. Maybe Europe and the US should have built up forces there instead. That definitely would have stopped Putin’s plan because he doesn't want war with the United States and Europe.

What does this have to do with saying that Israel should behave like an ally instead of blocking our geopolitical peacekeeping efforts?

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Putin is also using the bogus excuse that they had to take military action to combat a "Nazi like regime" like it's as a noble cause which they were a part of that harkens way back to WWII.

Um. History says he is likely right on that point.
    biden-696x366.jpg

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

I guess we all failed to provide Ukraine security as agreed upon.

Read it and find me the wording anywhere that any signatory is guaranteeing any nation's borders.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Looks like Putin does not give a rat's *** about the "threats of sanctions".

Huh.... who would have thought?
    Germany on taking Russia out of swift today.
    Olaf Scholz, German chancellor, "warned Johnson on Thursday that his country would not support such a dramatic move and neither would the EU, according to officials close to sanctions negotiations.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Now it appears we do have European allies blocking us from actions against Russia.

IguYVaP.png

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Give up your nuclear weapons Ukraine we will protect you.....
    Thats what I brought up a few pages back. The Ukraine generals said not to give up the nukes. The people said no, get rid of them. One general held out until 1994 to get a agreement of protection. LOL. The sheep disarm themselves, then expect governments to protect them from wolves. Hard lesson to learn idiots. Russia and Ukraine problem. I really cannot feel sorry for Ukraine anymore. You got your freedom and then disarmed. You learned nothing from the USA or Russia, our governments suck to high heaven with corruption.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Thats what I brought up a few pages back. The Ukraine generals said not to give up the nukes. The people said no, get rid of them. One general held out until 1994 to get a agreement of protection. LOL. The sheep disarm themselves, then expect governments to protect them from wolves. Hard lesson to learn idiots. Russia and Ukraine problem. I really cannot feel sorry for Ukraine anymore. You got your freedom and then disarmed. You learned nothing from the USA or Russia, our governments suck to high heaven with corruption.

This is why I laugh any time someone says X country should surrender its nukes.

Surrendering nukes never has a happy outcome.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom