Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Do not be deceived, for your eternal destiny depends upon this. The Holy Bible IS real. It WILL come to pass. You have the free will and the ability to disregard it if you choose. But Jesus WILL return, and unless you are born again, you`ll be lost for eternity. Please, come to a saving faith in the Lord, Jesus.
    Well, maybe it will com to pass. But the road to that, then, would be whatever it’s gonna be. But people have their interpretations of what they think those prophecies mean. And maybe some of them are right. But the Bible did not tell you that Russia has anything to do with it. A man, who thinks he has figured out the symbology of bible prophecy, told you that.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Well, maybe it will com to pass. But the road to that, then, would be whatever it’s gonna be. But people have their interpretations of what they think those prophecies mean. And maybe some of them are right. But the Bible did not tell you that Russia has anything to do with it. A man, who thinks he has figured out the symbology of bible prophecy, told you that.

I do get a bit of a chuckle when folks think they can predict the timing of the end of times through biblical prophecy. After all, Christ himself said no man knows...thief in the night and all.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    “My religious beliefs teach me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time of my death. I do not concern myself with that, but to be always ready whenever it may overtake me. That is the way all men should live, and all men would be equally brave.”

-Thomas Jonathan Jackson

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I do get a bit of a chuckle when folks think they can predict the timing of the end of times through biblical prophecy. After all, Christ himself said no man knows...thief in the night and all.
    He did give signs.
    Matthew 24:3-13
    [3]As He was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, "Tell us, when will these things happen, and what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?"
    [4]And Jesus answered and said to them, "See to it that no one misleads you.
    [5]For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will mislead many.
    [6]You will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end.
    [7]For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes.
    [8]But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs.
    [9]"Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name.
    [10]At that time many will fall away and will betray one another and hate one another.
    [11]Many false prophets will arise and will mislead many.
    [12]Because lawlessness is increased, most people's love will grow cold.
    [13]But the one who endures to the end, he will be saved.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    He did give signs.
    [3]As He was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, "Tell us, when will these things happen, and what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?"
    [5]For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will mislead many.
    [6]You will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end.
    [7]For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes.
    [9]"Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name.
    [10]At that time many will fall away and will betray one another and hate one another.

I am not suggesting otherwise.

I am simply reminding he also said no man knows.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    He did give signs.
    Certainly no man knows the time. But as you said, there are signs and we are admonished to be aware of the signs of the end of the age, and to act accordingly. It ought to be noted too, that there are things that must be accomplished to fulfill prophecy before the Lord returns to fight the battle at Armageddon, there is nothing that must be fulfilled before He raptures up His Church.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Some would suggest it is a father and son thing where only the father knows the son and only the son knows the father other than those to whom the son reveals the father.

Now, with that said, I am open to taking wagers on dates. $1K minimum wager.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    At this point Magog (Russia) isn't powerful enough to take Poland let alone Romania. They are going to have to have an 8 million man army to do much of anything at this point.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Certainly no man knows the time. But as you said, there are signs and we are admonished to be aware of the signs of the end of the age, and to act accordingly. It ought to be noted too, that there are things that must be accomplished to fulfill prophecy before the Lord returns to fight the battle at Armageddon, there is nothing that must be fulfilled before He raptures up His Church.

Does every event in history have to be shamefully regarded as the apocalypse and end times, only for it not to be?

Doesn't that get embarrassing?

I'm sure God knows when he'll do it. You don't have to try to predict God's intentions, if he wants you to know he'll tell you.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Does every event in history have to be shamefully regarded as the apocalypse and end times, only for it not to be?

Doesn't that get embarrassing?

I'm sure God knows when he'll do it. You don't have to try to predict God's intentions, if he wants you to know he'll tell you.
    If they had a shred of self-awareness...

Ah, nevermind.

:):

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    “My religious beliefs teach me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time of my death. I do not concern myself with that, but to be always ready whenever it may overtake me. That is the way all men should live, and all men would be equally brave.”

-Thomas Jonathan Jackson
    "To win any battle, you must fight as if you are already dead" - Miyamoto Musashi

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom