Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    putin is crazy, and, there`s even more to it all than that. This is biblical prophesy being fulfilled right before your eyes. All of this will ultimately culminate in russia leading a global coalition against Israel just before Jesus returns to set up His Millennial Kingdom.
    Coincidentally our bible study group is doing Revelation right now. There are a few more checkboxes to tick off before that happens.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Not sure how accurate this is but this would be the best way to keep them in the fight if their military and insurgents can keep Russia from taking too many airfields or destroying too much of their fuel and armament. Or kill too many of their pilots.
    From what I have seen, the Air Force of Ukraine seems to be able to operate from the far western part around Lviv.

They could not only keep facing an Insurgency, but a Ukraine Air Force they cant touch that gets supplied with western toys..

Ive watched webcams from that area of Ukraine.. and it seems life goes on as normal.

And this presents a real danger for the Russians. They may well be able to crush the eastern half of the country. But the Western half will likely be able to hold out. Its got good connections to Poland for resupply, and almost no where to try an cut it off from as its got Nato members on its borders.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I don't think it would matter to him. Russian ground force colleterial damage has been the cost of doing business throughout Russian history.
    Thats not what he means... back when the US was studying the tactical use of nukes, the idea would be you would need to retreat your troops back from the target, launch, and then go in... and even if you nuked your enemy to hell, up to 10% of the forces would remain..

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    :coffee:

Everyone says that about important world events and…still…no Jesus. And I guess I don’t blame you guys for doing that. You can find the man with the diamond ring across the dial, each with his own key to understanding Daniel and Revelation. Each with his own spin on how that fits into his own interpretations. And all these signs and wonders prove every disparate interpretation of Prophecy for all their adherents out there. Everyone believes something. From emptiness to everything.
    Do not be deceived, for your eternal destiny depends upon this. The Holy Bible IS real. It WILL come to pass. You have the free will and the ability to disregard it if you choose. But Jesus WILL return, and unless you are born again, you`ll be lost for eternity. Please, come to a saving faith in the Lord, Jesus.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    From what I have seen, the Air Force of Ukraine seems to be able to operate from the far western part around Lviv.

They could not only keep facing an Insurgency, but a Ukraine Air Force they cant touch that gets supplied with western toys..

Ive watched webcams from that area of Ukraine.. and it seems life goes on as normal.

And this presents a real danger for the Russians. They may well be able to crush the eastern half of the country. But the Western half will likely be able to hold out. Its got good connections to Poland for resupply, and almost no where to try an cut it off from as its got Nato members on its borders.
    If that's true then keeping their trained pilots alive would be the most important thing.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Sadly, civilians are being killed...

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    How do you kill a snake?
    Cut its head off.

Plug Putin....call it a day.

Genesis 3:15-19

King James Version

15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Matthew 24:6

King James Bible
    And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
    NASB Bible. Matthew 24:6
    [6]You will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    Claus von Stauffenberg.
    Sort of like "banana daiquiri", I suppose.

Wonder where we can get one (the man, not the drink)??

Either that, or hope for someone out of Tom Clancy's "Red Storm Rising" like Colonel General Pavel Leonidovich Alekseyev:

"When I entered military school thirty-four years ago, I swore an oath to defend the State and Party from all enemies--including those who would kill my country because they don't know what the hell else to do!"

Last edited:
    Reactions: KG1
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom