• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    (After action Report LINK on PAGE 4)Well fellas its that time of year again, going to schedule this years first run n gun for Saturday, May 9th starting @ 10am until :dunno:... (Video Walkthrough on page 3) Myself an NyleRN have been working to get it setup a bit different from last year with a few barricades and some steel @100yrds to ring within the course of fire. Probably would have to limit to no more than 5 (sorry space is just limited and don't want things to get out of control). I'm going to try an get a walk through video made an posted to give those interested maybe a bit better idea of what you'd be doing. This is something I plan on holding once a month in the months with decent weather and there will be a score sheet involved to keep track of each shooters performance on the course. But above all its something to get out and put that rifle to that rifle and shooter to see how you do. Its all for bragging rights and for nothing more than having a good time. The course will be between 10-14 targets with points awarded for each target hit in the "10" ring with a time bonus to the fastest shooter that engages all course targets, with loaded down mags to force mag changes. If there is interest feel free to post here in this thread or send me or NyleRN a PM and we could go into a bit more detail on the course and any other details that I may have forgotten to talk about. Thanks fellas!

Last edited:

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    I'd be all over this if I weren't moving that weekend. Please hit me up for the next one.

Also, you're going to get a lot more interest than 5. Something like 80 people signed up for the carbine match at ACC and that was just an unsanctioned 'fun shoot' too.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Like i mentioned i plan to have one a month so hope to catch ya on the next one. Ha ha yea I doubt that many last year only got one to actually show up lol. An the bench rest shoot I did have 3 people show up. Its tough getting people to show at times lol.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Little to none if you choose not to. The course will be shot at shooter discretion within reason. How you choose to run it or not run it is up to you. With the only down side being your overall time being higher.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Less than a month, I have one definite an a few maybes. Gonna try an get a walk through vid posted here soon so everyone can get an idea of what the course will look like.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom