• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Here is a quick video walkthrough. this should give somewhat of an overview of what intend on doing on the day of the shoot. Let me know if there are questions.

[video=youtube;xGLg9BF22yw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGLg9BF22yw[/video]

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Thanks, yea im really looking forward to it this year since we have a better idea of how to lay things out plus the addition on the barracades. You can get by with 2 pistol mags an 3 mags for your AR. So standard carries should be more than enough.

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    Looks like fun. If the weather looks good and you all don't laugh at me too much for missing half the targets, I'd be up for it.
    Just to let you know, every shooting event I plan to attend, it rains!

Matt

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    The shoot being a week away now im hoping for good weather, getting excited to put the budget PSA frankenbuild through another run n gun season this year! For those that are attending remember to bring your side arm with holster an 2 mags an your carbine with at least 3 mags and a chest rig or someway to carry your gear. Hopefully the weather will cooperate so we can get out an put these rifles through the course....

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    I'll be sporting a budget PSA as well. Just have to decide what sidearm to use.

Matt

Nice! Yea this rifle has been put through the ringer but keeps on ticking. I have nicer rifles but this one seems to always be the one that comes out to do shoots and that sort of thing, just so happens that this is the cheapest AR that I have. Basic an simple, but always works.

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    That looks like a lot of fun and I am definitely interested. I'm not sure how long the course was but it sure looks good enough to get my heart rate up (OK gasping for air like a beached whale!).
    I will keep my eyes peeled for the next go around.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Yea we had a lot of fun, we ended up running it 3 times per shooter (spent a lot of time talking :):). Id say from start to finish the length of the actual course is about 120yrds or so give or take. So its more than enough to get you winded by the time you get to the end. Which is were we seen hits start to fall off, but that was somewhat expected. Yea Ill probably end up posting the next one up for next month an try one more time but if there isn't any more interest than I've gotten with the last two ill probably just stop posting it. Its a ton of work getting the course and everything ready to not have many show up. An the fellas that showed up live here in town so we could do it on a whim if we really wanted, but hope your able to make the next one, its a good time.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom