• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    ..In RVN, we tried to hitch a ride on a tank, and was told to get the he!! off. We saw the tank later, appropriated and dispensed some red primer, and watched the fun the next mornin' from the tree line....... ;)
    Fixed it for ya (keepin' you outta trouble in case the Feds come for you and the statute of limitations hasn't expired...) You're welcome.

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    I just want to say thank you. To each and every one of you. :patriot:

When/if we ever meet f2f, I will shake your hand. I met an army kid the other day, and I do mean kid. He looked younger than my teenage daughter! Found out he is 19 years old an has already earned 2 purple hearts. I cried right there. You guys will never get enough very deserved credit for what you do.

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    True story

While with 3/6 I played a practical joke on the gunny (another good story) and all though he was a good sport I still got "volunteered" for weekend duty. We were tasked with being the aggressors for a Battalion sized landing for another unit. Sometime around o-dark-thirty we observed the advanced seal party assault the beach. It was cool watching this but once they secured there little area they broke out the beer and had a bonfire going. All ready being mad about the extra duty I took off my gear and picked up an empty beer can and stumbled my way to the party. Once there I pretended to be drunk. After about 5-10 minutes I reached in to cargo pants and let off 4 CS gas grenades and ran like heck. I never ran so fast in my life, those Seals were pissed and they followed me right in to a well planned ambush. I am sure the butt chewing they received was much worse then the CS. Those were the days.:D

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    When/if we ever meet f2f, I will shake your hand.

I'd be proud to shake your hand Ma'am...... THEN I get a hug......:D

Us old guys can get away with that......:oldwise:

Annie gave me a hug once.. don't know where it got to... hmmmmmm

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner

{Pssst! Jenny, if he gets fresh just steal his teeth. Then you can chase him with them. It's fun to make him chew his OWN butt once in awhile!}

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Just know that they will be polite. They will be professional. And they will have a plan to kill you.

:p

That is so COOL! :rockwoot: Wait, does that mean that any time they're near an accidental death they could be charged with conspiracy to commit murder? Hmmmmm. Theoretically it could happen. :@ya:

Annie gave me a hug once.. don't know where it got to... hmmmmmm

I almost said that I'd shake your hand, then give you a hug, since I view you all as my Ingo brothers. But I wasn't sure how many pervs were lurking around (you know how brothers are.) And now I know. Thanks for clearing that up for me! ;)

{Pssst! Jenny, if he gets fresh just steal his teeth. Then you can chase him with them. It's fun to make him chew his OWN butt once in awhile!}
    I would SO pay to see that!!! :popcorn:

tenring

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    Martinsville
    Does having a work detail painting the squadron commander's [full bird] personal crapper BRIGHT ORANGE count? Hey, I spent a lot of time in electronics repair school, became a REMF in 'Nam, didn't like chicken **** details. Hauled in front of the 1st Shirt the next day, crew repainted said structure over in Marine Corps Green. Passed by my Section CO [1st Louie] a couple of days later, all he had to say was "bright orange, when are you ever going to learn?"

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    she tried, but modesty stopped her...... :D
    WINK.gif

jtmarine1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    Lexington, IN
    True story

While with 3/6 I played a practical joke on the gunny (another good story) and all though he was a good sport I still got "volunteered" for weekend duty. We were tasked with being the aggressors for a Battalion sized landing for another unit. Sometime around o-dark-thirty we observed the advanced seal party assault the beach. It was cool watching this but once they secured there little area they broke out the beer and had a bonfire going. All ready being mad about the extra duty I took off my gear and picked up an empty beer can and stumbled my way to the party. Once there I pretended to be drunk. After about 5-10 minutes I reached in to cargo pants and let off 4 CS gas grenades and ran like heck. I never ran so fast in my life, those Seals were pissed and they followed me right in to a well planned ambush. I am sure the butt chewing they received was much worse then the CS. Those were the days.:D

:lmfao::lmfao::rofl::laugh6::lmfao: My sides still hurt from that one! Wish I could have seen that one!

:bowdown:USMC_0311 :thumbsup:

tenring

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    Martinsville
    Any truth to the rumor that the Marines on there way out of the Frozen Chosin, stopped to fix the abandoned trucks that the Army had left behind, and rode the rest of the way out? Naw, "never 'happen GI."

Jay

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    sounds reasonable to me.......... of course all the services left stuff in Nam........ lots of stuff.........

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    I heard a story about a prank that got played on an AD E-6 fresh from the 82 nd .

As it goes , this sgt was a real hard core 11B transferring to a 91B slot in a MASH and didn't exactly get along with the medics in his plt. , especially one young one . Even though the sgt wasn't MOS-Q'd he was a "know it all" kinda guy .

This young medic was dating a girl that worked at the E club and the sgt took a liking to her and of course the medic didn't like it .

The medic happened upon the sgt one night at the club , he knew the sgt was prone to brandishing his bravado so he made a bet with him .

He bet the sgt that he couldn't drink a whole pitcher of his favorite beer in 10 minutes or less . Of course the sgt agreed and the medic was off to get it . What the sgt didn't know was that it was spiked with a whole bottle of syrup of ipecac . (induces vomiting , administered in small doses)

Well the sgt was boisterous as usual for the next 10 minutes or so then spent the night in the bathroom . :D It's said the sgt had to go to sick call the next day for a couple of IV's to cure his dehydration . :D

Jay

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    see, we Marines wouldn't have wasted all that beer.... one of our Corpsmen would've just kicked the sgt's butt, and drank the beer with the girlfriend. :rockwoot::patriot: SEMPER FI :D

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    What the sgt didn't know was that it was spiked
    Ah yes...the famous food/drink spiking. Some of that stuff carries over for YEARS. There's a Tabasco Free Zone in my house. Unfortunately, it's also one of my favorite things.
    Oh well...at least I know my little bottle is always gonna be exactly how I left it! :)

Top Bottom