• USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    Another good story

Marines love to mess FNG's especially grunts. One day while preparing for a field training op we were checking out the comm. systems. Ok this is old school comm. AN/PRC 77 or slang name the prick-77. We just got a fresh batch of FNG's and I had a couple of them working on them. When they were finished prepping them I asked them where the prick-E7 was. Of course they were totally lost so I told them to that they needed a Prick-E7 for the radios to work and for them to go ask Gunny where the prick-E7 was. Being FNG's they asked him right in front of the CO. Poor bastards were doing push-ups every time they saw Gunny for the entire field op. Gunny knew exactly who put them up to it and that’s how I got my week end "volunteered" duty. It was worth it!!! No offense Jay I like Gunnery Sargents, you don't get much past them.:D

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Pics or it never happened!

No pics were taken of the event. It was done on the Marine Corps Birthday in 1995. I can not express how much fun it was to watch those SEALS get their butts kicked for weeks by the Corps. Neither side realized it was actually the Army who painted it...

The Marines I don't think cared it was a just a good reason to beat on the seals in force... ;)

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Jeeze, since Northern France, we've been to lots of beaches.... you guys been slackin' ? :patriot:

hmmmmmm, wow, those "nancy boys" really cause me some serious concern. I used to have some concern laying around here for those folks, but I just can't seem to find it.

I GUESS THEY'LL HAVE TO DO WITHOUT....... :draw:

Is your Concern kinda like my Sympathy?

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    That is so COOL! :rockwoot: Wait, does that mean that any time they're near an accidental death they could be charged with conspiracy to commit murder? Hmmmmm. Theoretically it could happen. :@ya:

I almost said that I'd shake your hand, then give you a hug, since I view you all as my Ingo brothers. But I wasn't sure how many pervs were lurking around (you know how brothers are.) And now I know. Thanks for clearing that up for me! ;)

There is no such then as an Accidental Death... And as Far as being charged you would have to find us... That is when the E&E Plan comes into effect. I have years of E&E practice with LEO's of several states and countries, mostly whilst I was drunk.
    I am shocked that you would think some of us are pervs...

Now where is my hug...
    :D

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    Cause sheep are just to obvious...

Nah, the Captain of most ships and Flag officers, needed Marines to protect them. Wondered about that.... Army, Marine Corps, Air Force, and Coast Guard commanders don't need another service to protect them.... what's up with the Navy?:popcorn:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    An Army guy looks up at a helicopter and calls it a chopper.
    An Air Force guy looks up and calls it a Helo.
    A Marine looks up at it and goes uh, uh, uh, uh, uh while pounding his chest.

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    A Marine looks up at it and goes uh, uh, uh, uh, uh while pounding his chest.

...trying to restart his heart when he realizes it's NOT a Marine Corps helicopter ....

Top Bottom