• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    I stand corrected. Didn't the 77 replace the 25 in VN?

I think you're correct, but the prc-25 was the only one I had my hands on. I would have had to do a third tour to get a prc-77, and gents, those radios weren't worth it. I saw many jeeps with radios in 'em, but never got much closer than rock range when I couldn't get a ride. Those prc-25's would stop a round, but for some reason, the damn things wouldn't work afterwards.... I always hated that......

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    :patriot: Amen, Semper Paratus. Some civilians have no clue. It's all in good fun having a little laugh with a fellow Veteran. Calling them a Jarhead, Squid etc. But when a civilian says it I want to slap them.

Last edited:

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I've never served in the armed forces but I do own a digicam jacket. A great friend of mine who served for 3 years in Mosul, Iraq gave it to me. I love that jacket but by no means do I make a pretense that I served in the military.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I have some old BDU's. All in the older woodland camo pattern. One pair of pants, and one shirt that was given to me by my cousin that's still in t he Air Force. I use them for early season hunting, and paintball. In no way do I wear them out and around trying to act like I'm in the armed forces. I respect our men and women who serve too much to do that.

agentl074

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    I have some old BDU's. All in the older woodland camo pattern. One pair of pants, and one shirt that was given to me by my cousin that's still in the Air Force. I use them for early season hunting, and paintball. In no way do I wear them out and around trying to act like I'm in the armed forces. I respect our men and women who serve too much to do that.

Just take off the "US AIR FORCE" insignia and patches and you'll be fine for hunting and what not.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom