• ...and so much more!
  • wetidlerjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2008
    TIPTON
    Originally Posted by andyrping
    My next guess would be the long awaited arrival of a .308 version of the mini-14...

A revived XGI would be great. :rockwoot:

Bucky

That might be nice but the SA M1A SOCOM type kind of already fills that niche.

Besides, it's a polymer 5 shot 22 mag Single Six Bisley with a DA similar to the old Colt Thunderer or Lightning. :rockwoot:

buzzard pickins

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Out by the Prague pond
    BIG WHOOP. More girth for the already bloated compact market. This has recall written all over it. GLOCK has the poly position sewn up..how about we move on with new technology and innovative design. Typical ruger boat anchor.

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    Rugers new guns

Its a SR9 compact, 327mag gp100, and 327mag blackhawk.

The SR9c compact pistol weighs in at 24 oz. and features an overall length of 6.875", a height of 5.00", and the same slim 1.27" grip width as the full-sized SR9. It comes with two magazines that provide options in both capacity and grip size. The standard magazine holds 10 rounds and features a flat bottom butt plate; a finger grip extension floor plate is also included. The second magazine features a grip adapter and holds 17 rounds, instantly transforming the smaller, compact grip into a full-sized 9mm grip. The 3.50" barreled pistol features an integral accessory rail that accommodates most lights and lasers.
    The SR9c compact pistol utilizes the same adjustable, high-visibility 3-Dot sight system as its full-sized predecessor, setting it apart from many compact pistols that rely on fixed sights. New serrations are located on the front portion of the slide, making it easier to both manipulate the slide and to press check the chamber. The SR9c is available with a glass-filled nylon frame and through-hardened slide in either a brushed stainless or blackened finish. State compliant variations are available where necessary and ship with two 10-round magazines.
    Just like the original, full-sized SR9, the SR9c is loaded with modern safety features like a 1911-style ambidextrous manual safety, internal trigger bar interlock and striker blocker, trigger safety, magazine disconnect, plus a visual and tactile loaded chamber indicator.

1748.jpg

0353.jpg

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    OK im handing out rep to the winners, ran out for the day but will continue tomorrow. So its a SR9c, 327mag gp100, and 327mag Blackhawk, 3 birds with one release. Ill look into a SR9c, but will have to be convinced to not go with the M&P9c.

I love the idea of a grip adapter shipped with the gun for the 17rd mag. Now Ruger is going to set a trend for a change.

Edit: I guess its not so new, but still a good idea.

Last edited:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    snip

I love the idea of a grip adapter shipped with the gun for the 17rd mag. Now Ruger is going to set a trend for a change.

Sorry, no new trend there. For example, check out the spare mag with my XD9sc in this pic. Still a good idea to copy, though.

SpringfieldArmoryXD9SC004.jpg

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    Sorry, no new trend there. For example, check out the spare mag with my XD9sc in this pic. Still a good idea to copy, though.

Ahh, I wasnt aware that XD shipped it with the XDsc. Very good, at least Ruger saw a good thing and follows suit like they always do.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US

What trend is that? Springfield and Taurus already include short and long mags (with adapters) with their compact pistols (XDSC and 24/7C, respectively). :dunno:

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    :n00b: Wow.... . . .:rolleyes: is it just me or is that thing uglyer than the SR-9?
    Seems they could have made alot more off of something more unique, I figured most people who wanted a sub compact already had XD's or glocks etc.
    This thing would have to feel like something super in the hand if I was even going to think about it, while they will sell some, I don't think another average sized polymer 9mm is going to sell big at this point.
    Looks to me like they missed the wagon with the SR9c.
    Just my :twocents:
    The .327 is cool but first you are only appealing to a shrinking crowd and I don't think that the wheel gun guys that are out there are running out to get rid of their .357's, for about the same thing with a bit smaller round and a bit less recoil.:dunno:
    Nice try, lets move on.:D

Top Bottom