• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    But did you wear the shirt stolen from a prepubescent skateboarder?? ;)

Not even remotely possible ... for a variety of reasons!

Plus, if we did manage to wedge me into one of those, think of the explosion if someone touched the fabric with something sharp. It'd be ... memorable.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Not even remotely possible ... for a variety of reasons!

Plus, if we did manage to wedge me into one of those, think of the explosion if someone touched the fabric with something sharp. It'd be ... memorable.

I'll pass... ;)

darinb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Scott county,indiana
    I see both sides of this issue. While I personally dont open carry because it doesnt fit my usual lifestyle I dont have a problem at all wiht someone open carrying because they have that right. I do have a problem with anybody carrying in any fashion that makes gun owners.carriers look combative and wanting to argue about their rights. Shepple most likely wont change until they are violated anyway. Just carry responsibly which I think will help our cause more than open carrying will. Ive got friends who OC and on two seperate occasions by sheeple and their responses were both polite and informative. Our responses if you OC should always be respectful and with an invite to a range session too;)

critter592

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    North Central, IN
    The problem with this video is NOT that they are anti OC. It's the completely unprofessional manner in which they expressed it. Insulting and talking out both sides of their mouth.

In my estimation.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I agree with them 100% but im sure all you internet gun pro mall nijas will chastise me for supporting them.
    I'm sure you did'nt really mean the part about "internet gun pro mall ninjas" in a bad way because if it was meant any other way it might be taken as an infraction of INGO's policies.

EPD1102

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Evansville
    Thanks for posting this. I still think concealed carry is the smarter way to go. I don't care if people want to open carry as long as they set a positive example and always obey the law. It won't take very many bad incidents for us to lose ground on the progress we've made in right-to-carry.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I agree with them 100% but im sure all you internet gun pro mall nijas will chastise me for supporting them.

I'm sure you did'nt really mean the part about "internet gun pro mall ninjas" in a bad way because if it was meant any other way it might be taken as an infraction of INGO's policies.

Indeed..

If someone can't make a point without an inuslt, it just further proves they have nothing to back up their point..

steveg26

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 7, 2012
    O im just messing around don't take me so seriously. I cc my gun and I support oc carry too. I just feel more comfortable carrying cc. Sorry if I offended anyone. But I think it make sense what they are saying.we are all on the same side and should stand together in supporting our rights.

critter592

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    North Central, IN

So you support them being insulting to prove their point? You have a lot to learn about teaching. You don't insult your students. Or your future customers.

eta: And then I saw your next post. I missed your purple.

steveg26

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 7, 2012
    Well somtimes in life you have to be brash to get your point across. Yes I do have alot to learn im 40 years old and learn somthing new every day we all do.

Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    First let me say. I cc and oc depending on the situation.

Secondly this si soemthing every person needs to decide for themselves.

Both these guys make money from their opinions. That puts them in conflict from the start.

When someone says there is only a negligable difference "in their opinion" there are multiple issues there just to name a couple.

1) Negligable is subjective here. What is neglibale to him may be 3/10 of a second while to someone else it may be a full second or more. That time can be the difference between life and death.

2) If you are shot first because of the negligable difference you are still shot first.

3) They gives no hard and proven data to their statements.

What I disliked most are these 2 gentlemen saying the only reason why people open carry is they are trying to make a political statement or being a show off.
    I am sorry but I didn't know they were gods and knew the intentions of my heart. I have been praying to the wrong person, because they know all about me, why I do as I do. I thought my Saviour Bled and Died for me but apparently he just grew a goatie and moved to Tennessee!

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I want to see one of them draw from concealment as fast as from open carry. NFW. Unless you're an assclown, of course.

Why would anyone who tries to make a living from training gun owners even post a video like that?

It calls their intelligence into question.

These guys have as much 'expertise' in speaking about firearms laws as michael jordan or michael vic.

If anything they have a vested interest in it and trying to turn a dime.

They should have entitled it "how to alienate a large percentage of your customer base in under 5 minutes and show what a tool you are"

Apparently even gun 'celebrities' are as out of touch as hollywood celeb's.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    These guys have as much 'expertise' in speaking about firearms laws as michael jordan or michael vic.

If anything they have a vested interest in it and trying to turn a dime.

They should have entitled it "how to alienate a large percentage of your customer base in under 5 minutes and show what a tool you are"

Apparently even gun 'celebrities' are as out of touch as hollywood celeb's.

+1 for truth telling!

Tamara

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Broad Ripple, near t

You mean like the kind that go to "High Risk Contractor Courses" because learning how to do a proper Australian Peel will come in handy next time the printer runs out of toner at work?

TR is like flypaper for Mall Ninjas.

Josh Ward

Master
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 13, 2008
    Fortville/Greenfield
    This one was more than enough to make me realize that Yeager is a MORON...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfJj90eNIfE[/ame]

"A 1911 that works correctly is as rare as a glock that doesn't"

LOLOLOL That, my friends is a giant load of horse poopy....

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    This one was more than enough to make me realize that Yeager is a MORON...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfJj90eNIfE

"A 1911 that works correctly is as rare as a glock that doesn't"

LOLOLOL That, my friends is a giant load of horse poopy....

Has been well established, and I agree...this is why I'll never train with him. If he is off on petty detail such as what you quoted him, what will happen on the bigger and more important stuff? If you do what he says to do in a self defense situation and told you wrong about something, he isn't the one going to prison.

Top Bottom