Road rant inspired by the funny picture thread.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I guess he didn't save much time.

I don't remember how much detail the article went into it but my wife heard about this on Facebook right after it happened. Of course traffic was interrupted as rescuers and first responders were tending to this guy's emergency needs. Not only did he save any time (which I am sure are the least of his worries now) but he inconvenienced many other people because of his reckless behavior to not be stuck in line.

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Sometimes excessive greediness has its own rewards. I can only hope that this guy learned a lesson here. I don't feel sorry for him trying to be the greediest, rudest person on that stretch of road and having an epic fail, but I commiserate with all those delayed and inconvenienced by his actions and the emergency crews' response to them.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    If everyone is trying to go the same place and merge into the same lanes, it's one thing and I am ambivalent to the dive bombers who try to get ahead of everyone who pays attention and merges when they should.

On the other hand, when it's something like where I-865 splits to the left from I-465 North, then the divebombers are much bigger douche nozzles than the people who won't let them into the lanes continuing to I-465 East. I'm trying to go in THE ONE LANE INTENDED FOR I-865, but I can't get there because the attempted dive bomber's are parked in it. MUCH bigger douches.

Top Bottom