Road rage and self-absorbed douchery on the roadway on the rise?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Let's say, hypothetically- same situation, like when there is a left turn arrow and then 2 or 3 cars make the turn after the red light, but a guy knows he can proceed into the intersection making the red-light runner crap his pants, but miss his car.....is that "road rage"?

Asking for a friend.
    Followup question (different friend): when the ghetto inhabitant boldly jaywalks 100 feet in front of full-flow traffic - and you happen to tickle the crap-spot in his pants with your mirror as you go by...same question?

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Followup question (different friend): when the ghetto inhabitant boldly jaywalks 100 feet in front of full-flow traffic - and you happen to tickle the crap-spot in his pants with your mirror as you go by...same question?
    I thought we already established in this thread that the po-po aren't going to do anything, so send it!

I mean your friend can send it.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Alex Trebek: Cars for $50. Vehicles getting together and having a circle jerk.
    Contestant: What is a roundabout.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    INDOT traffic engineer reads this and it comes across as a request for more roundabouts.
    Wouldn't work in downtown Indy. The traffic lights are horribly timed, at least southbound out of the city on West St.. It's like they're specifically timed to cause gridlock.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Let's say, hypothetically- same situation, like when there is a left turn arrow and then 2 or 3 cars make the turn after the red light, but a guy knows he can proceed into the intersection making the red-light runner crap his pants, but miss his car.....is that "road rage"?

Asking for a friend.
    I have a "friend" who does this, or just about anything else, to SAFELY scare the :poop: out of a driver that's in the wrong. By the way, said "friend" does this in a 128,000 pound fuel tanker.

For folks that pull up way past the white stop bar at a stop light in the left turn lane, I, I mean my "friend" will purposely take the right hand turn as wide as possible and make them back up. Then they usually flip the driver off.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    For folks that pull up way past the white stop bar at a stop light in the left turn lane, I, I mean my "friend" will purposely take the right hand turn as wide as possible and make them back up.

Ignoring the white bar is really bad around here. It's astounding the amount of confusion it causes when you actually stop behind it as well.

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    For folks that pull up way past the white stop bar at a stop light in the left turn lane, I, I mean my "friend" will purposely take the right hand turn as wide as possible and make them back up. Then they usually flip the driver off.
    I do this. The white line is there for a reason, to keep them out of harm's way. I'll make sure to swing so close their eyes get wide and they start Oh-oh-ohing as they see nothing but chrome grille in their windshield. Maybe make them rethink occupying the intersection past their allotted time.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Ignoring the white bar is really bad around here. It's astounding the amount of confusion it causes when you actually stop behind it as well.

I hate the recent trend of people stopping half to a car length or more behind the white lines. I mean, the line is there for a reason, so you know how far to go before you need to stop. Being too far back is just idiotic.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    I think the amount of intelligence and ability to drive safely is generally underrated in favor of giving anyone with any amount of eyesight and a heartbeat a driver's license. And then you have the ones that didn't even bother with the license.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    And what the hell is this new thing leaving 2 car lengths between you and the next car at the light. Have 3 people do this and several behind them are not making the damn light.
    That’s so you can take your foot off the brake when the light turns green and let your vehicle coast up 40 feet while the axxhole in front of you is looking at their phone not realizing the light has changed!

Top Bottom