Road rage and self-absorbed douchery on the roadway on the rise?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Then there's the folks who put the sticker on the wrong side or "walk them down" and keep putting the new year under the sticker from the year before. It's amazing how such a simple task can generate so many wrong ways to do it...
    This was something I noticed for Elkhart County residents this year. The number of "21" stickers placed over the county code 20 is all over the place.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I tend to drive the speed limit. Once in a great while, I'll get a driver behind me that will tailgate and be angrily shouting at me. My advice to the rare idiot is to leave earlier.

I see you with some frequency down here, especially the last couple years. Guy with no rear view mirror and half dozen cars trailing continually? :n00b:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    You can't buy a ticket in Fort Wayne. Run all the lights you want, even behind a cop that just ran it. He's on his phone too.
    I love to be first in line at a light. When mine turns green I GO! Seen some big eyes looking at me in horror!
    THIS.

if I see my light go green and I see your car still in the intersection, you can guarantee you're getting the wrath of my horn.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Yes. The same type that waits to enter a roundabout until there is someone they can slow down.
    I always thought that was drivers who only have a 4 bit mental processor, like the ones who stare at you coming towards them for so long that they pull out with inadequate spacing when they had plenty of room if they had been able to make the decision faster

It just takes them too long to make a decision

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    I'm not apologizing for when I drive Mom. I'm not being a smart alec. She wants it @ 55 mph no exceptions, and I'm a fan of maintaining domestic tranquility so far as is possible, at the expense of the rest of the world having their faces melt off.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    if I see my light go green and I see your car still in the intersection, you can guarantee you're getting the wrath of my horn.
    Let's say, hypothetically- same situation, like when there is a left turn arrow and then 2 or 3 cars make the turn after the red light, but a guy knows he can proceed into the intersection making the red-light runner crap his pants, but miss his car.....is that "road rage"?

Asking for a friend.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Let's say, hypothetically- same situation, like when there is a left turn arrow and then 2 or 3 cars make the turn after the red light, but a guy knows he can proceed into the intersection making the red-light runner crap his pants, but miss his car.....is that "road rage"?

Asking for a friend.
    Only if you (ahem, your friend) are mad while doing it.

I am usually smiling. And not trying to make someone crap their pants. I got places to be, and Y'all ain't 'sposed to be in the intersection.

One of these days bad drivers won't even be on my radar (maybe under my bumper, but I digress).

iu

ancjr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    I always thought that was drivers who only have a 4 bit mental processor, like the ones who stare at you coming towards them for so long that they pull out with inadequate spacing when they had plenty of room if they had been able to make the decision faster

It just takes them too long to make a decision

They have plenty bits to make binary decisions. The problem is the clock speed and the baud rate.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey

Asking for a friend.

Didn't think barristers had friends! ... Or maybe a case of Schizo multiple personalities. Heck, what do I know. I can't even freakin spell it.

Apply Purple.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    She protests the interstate as much as she does driving 56 mph.
    Understood. I used to laugh at my Dad when he talked about how he would avoid the interstate as much as possible and would hate it any time he had to go across town for some reason. Then one day I woke up and I was he... :(

ancjr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Understood. I used to laugh at my Dad when he talked about how he would avoid the interstate as much as possible and would hate it any time he had to go across town for some reason. Then one day I woke up and I was he... :(

I never liked driving in any city. Only moreso now. I'll gladly take the interstate on a 100+ mile trip. Mom won't.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Sorry, replace interstate and just put highway. Interstate isn't nearly as bad most of the time as 465 and other spots. I'll still go somewhere if there's a need, but if I can do it without getting on the highway, all the better. I love working from home as much for not having to drive into work as for any other reason.

Top Bottom