Road rage and self-absorbed douchery on the roadway on the rise?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    I had an IHC Scout that I pushed the dimmer switch *through* the floor pan once. I was unpopular as I drove the rest of the way home with brights on. I took an old street sign from the local scrap yard and fashioned a new floor pan (a combination of wire mesh, bondo, and that sign worked like a champ).

I think the last time I saw one of those was the late 80's.

ancjr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    I think they come as an option on some cars... I drive a 100 miles a day on the interstate and it’s very nice to see them used... on the endangered list soon/seldom seen

What's the point of a turn signal when you think that making a left turn at a red light while holding your horn, cursing and giving hand signals is ok? Had that happen just this morning.

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Got the traditional Southern Indiana Christmas one finger greeting today. The idiot was stopped at the roundabout with no one else in the thing. I had the audacity to beep and wake him up.

Don

ancjr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Got the traditional Southern Indiana Christmas one finger greeting today. The idiot was stopped at the roundabout with no one else in the thing. I had the audacity to beep and wake him up.

Don

I see people stop outside the roundabout, and inside the roundabout. So courteous. Flashing and waving each other on. Until they get upset and try to run each other over. :ugh:

ancjr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    They have some at my local wally world, iirc it was about $40 for a box of 300. Can't remember the brand.

Sounds like Federal Automatch. Was less than $20 pre-CV19.

At least he’s not a gun shop owner and buying ammo at Walmart and selling it in their gun shop. Seeing that locally

I know at least one place that does that.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Sounds like Federal Automatch. Was less than $20 pre-CV19.

I know at least one place that does that.
    It wasn't the fed automatch, I picked up a few boxes from them a few weeks back for around $20ish. I want to say winchester super-x. Rural King has 250 rds aguila super extra for just under $20.

Top Bottom