• ...and so much more!
  • Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Nope, wrong !!!!!! I love people who think they know it all. All unions are different. From my experience they are not elected what does that tell us about you?
    It tells us some of his family working as auto workers are lazy, and proud to spout off about it.
    And it tells us that he doesn't understand how Trade Unions put butts in the big seats above your locals business agent.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    In my estimation it's a slap in the face of all these WWII Veterans who fought and the memory of those who lost their lives to defeat Nazi Germany when the dregs on the left and others refer to Donald J. Trump as Hitler. They can all GTH..

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Peter Navarro fresh out of his stint in prison for his contempt of congress conviction for refusing to turn on Trump at the bogus J6 sham circus hearings comes out swinging in his speech at the RNC.

Last edited:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I watched some of that. While he is very well spoken I did'nt watch the whole speech. It was pretty long winded, and I was getting sleepy at the time.
    MSNBC said it was low energy. First time I watched him speak so I have nothing to compare him to.

Top Bottom