Martinsville

Seems the dems don't want to calm down.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    glad to see the embrace of voting early and voting by any means necessary. That retarded idea to tell everyone to vote on Election Day has had terrible results. Learning is occurring!!!

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    glad to see the embrace of voting early and voting by any means necessary. That retarded idea to tell everyone to vote on Election Day has had terrible results. Learning is occurring!!!

Maybe until we can gain the numbers to actually get voting integrity right?

You'll never catch me voting any other time than election day. Who knows what could happen to my ballot, or if it even stays the same, by the day the votes are counted? We do know who is in charge of the county and municipality though. The same people that don't know a man from a woman and think climate change is an existential threat. People raised knowing that cheating for the "greater good" isn't really cheating.

It's been proven over and over that dem voter fraud in many forms is rampant. T⁹he votes counted (adding or subtracting as needed,) by urban councils, law enforcement and courts where republicans have not seen daylight in years.

Last edited:

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Maybe until we can gain the numbers to actually get voting integrity right?

You'll never catch me voting any other time than election day. Who knows what could happen to my ballot, or if it even stays the same, by the day the votes are counted? We do know who is in charge of the county and municipality though. The same people that don't know a man from a woman and think climate change is an existential threat. People raised knowing that cheating for the "greater good" isn't really cheating.

It's been proven over and over that dem voter fraud in many forms is rampant. T⁹he votes counted (adding or subtracting as needed,) by urban councils, law enforcement and courts where republicans have not seen daylight in years.

I don’t generally disagree with much of his post, except limiting it to one day. People still have to work. Things still happen like weather and problems. I’m going to be stuck in Texas this year on Election Day, for example.

Not sure where the proof of rampant voter fraud is. Winning requires racking up ballots early and often. Every church, gun show, and rural county fair should have republicans racking up ballots.

INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    I LOVE the feel of voting on Election Day, and I'll always vote on Election Day.

But it's also time to fight fire with overwhelming, suppressive fire and if that's what is needed to save the Republic than so be it!

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    I LOVE the feel of voting on Election Day, and I'll always vote on Election Day.

But it's also time to fight fire with overwhelming, suppressive fire and if that's what is needed to save the Republic than so be it!
    How many people who love voting on Election Day in Arizona last cycle went home because of long lines and delays? Statsitically, those were Trump voters.

How many people stayed home because of storms or sudden emergences? I’m not saying it’s everyone, but it happens.

Also- you can track your ballot in several states.
    The idea that the ballot won’t stay the same or will be lost because of the time would be to ignore all election security measures currently in place. Indiana is pretty good, from my experience.

INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country
    How many people who love voting on Election Day in Arizona last cycle went home because of long lines and delays? Statsitically, those were Trump voters.

How many people stayed home because of storms or sudden emergences? I’m not saying it’s everyone, but it happens.

Also- you can track your ballot in several states.
    The idea that the ballot won’t stay the same or will be lost because of the time would be to ignore all election security measures currently in place. Indiana is pretty good, from my experience.
    I agree.

My head and heart are in different places and I'm ready to do what it takes to win rather than how I want to win.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I don’t generally disagree with much of his post, except limiting it to one day. People still have to work. Things still happen like weather and problems. I’m going to be stuck in Texas this year on Election Day, for example.

Not sure where the proof of rampant voter fraud is. Winning requires racking up ballots early and often. Every church, gun show, and rural county fair should have republicans racking up ballots.

ALL of the 2020 voter fraud cases that went before judges were ruled on with the standard of "enough found fraud to change the election outcome." No consideration whatsoever was given to the fact that the system was wide open to fraud that was not detected. The example Ramaswamy tweeted was just one of many across the nation of a compromised voting system, rigged to make obvious holes to get filled by idealistic dems doing "greater good" work to stay in power.

Voter fraud below consists only of that what was caught. The open system and lack of required voter ID in some areas make it very simple to never be caught in voter fraud.

The simple fact that voter fraud is widespread in so many individual cases itself indicates the need to lock down voter integrity.

Last edited:

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington
    The big unions mimic the dem agenda, while running their leadership mouths about it.

They'd be smarter to be neutral, as representatives of their membership...

...but they just can't.

Sadly, the membership elects the leadership. What does that tell us?

:xmad:
    Nope, wrong !!!!!! I love people who think they know it all. All unions are different. From my experience they are not elected what does that tell us about you?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Nope, wrong !!!!!! I love people who think they know it all. All unions are different. From my experience they are not elected what does that tell us about you?

My apologies if I have offended you personally, my friend. That was not my intention.

Happy to be enlightened by your better knowlege of your good, conservative supporting, union?

:)

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I was in a union for many years. Both the labor union and the teamsters union before I retired. Never voted Democrat on any local, state or federal level.
    With all the years that I paid dues I don't recall ever working with another Elevator Constructor that voted for a democrat either. If they did they kept it quiet.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom