• ...and so much more!
  • strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    but his toxicology came back clean.

i thought someone said he was drunk or high?

well never mind then........... heck he could have had a heart attack, gotten a cramp anything tho. we will just have to wait till it comes out i guess.

makes you wonder tho

jake

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    but his toxicology came back clean.

As of 10 minutes ago:

De Anda said he did not see any drug paraphernalia "or anything that would indicate that Mr. King was intoxicated" at the scene, but a toxicology screen would be performed.

Rodney King dead at 47 - CNN.com

Do you have a link that says something different? My apologies if I somehow missed it in the OP's link.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Idk why everyone tries to cite toxicology reports so quickly. It happened when Whitney died too. They usually take about 6 weeks.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    It was Friday night and he was in L.A. maybe he went out clubbin'?

I believe Reginald Denny could say a thing or two about 'clubbin' in that community!

As for Rodney King, in my reckoning, he is the poster child for a life tragically wasted albeit punctuated by 15 minutes of dubious fame. I can't say that I harbor any particular rancor toward him, but he lived and died demonstrating that protecting the stupid from themselves is a fool's errand, and that no amount of money can stop a hoodlum from being a hoodlum.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    Idk why everyone tries to cite toxicology reports so quickly. It happened when Whitney died too. They usually take about 6 weeks.

6 weeks sounds about right, but why? What is the difference between a toxicology report and a simple blood draw which takes nowhere near that long?

yea why does it take that long?

when someone shows up at my wifes ER it doesnt take 6 weeks?

jake

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    i misunderstand half the stuff i hear. perhaps it was about his supposed "clean" past few months that he has had in his battle against addiction. who knows.. my new rule is if you are a celebrity, you probably do drugs. charlie sheen is still my hero.:bowdown:

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    i misunderstand half the stuff i hear. perhaps it was about his supposed "clean" past few months that he has had in his battle against addiction. who knows.. my new rule is if you are a celebrity, you probably do drugs. charlie sheen is still my hero.:bowdown:

Yea Charlie kinda makes douche baggery cool!

jake

Top Bottom