• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    maybe with louder pipes the idiot driving would of heard him....[LOUD PIPES SAVES LIVES]....FTW

People don't hear friggin fire trucks with air horns, sirens and Q... you really think obnoxious pipes are going to do any better for those same idiots?

When I have to cut someone off, the person with the ILL plates, loud bass or loud pipes is my victim.

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    I doubt he was going to say...sorry...I think he was going to say something, not too nice....saw the gun and figured he should just shut up and be on his way. So maybe you can come to the conclusion that the sight of the gun stopped the situation from escalating.

Perhaps.....but the rider got lucky that the guy wasn't some whacko. It doesn't take much to knock a man off his bike when you're in a car. The best way to keep the situation from escalating is to swallow your pride and ride on.

FTR.....I'd have less of a problem with the bikers actions if he had been CCing. Then the gun does not come into the picture as an intimidation tool. I have nothing against OC, but with it comes even more responsibility.....imo....:)

buffalo-springfield40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    i guess in situations like these..i always side with the biker....when a car hits a biker...seems its always our fault..just loss best friend to guy who.."didnt see him"..if you shoot and kill someone...try the "didnt see him" bit on the cop and see if it works....sadly, it seems to work against bikers..

Top Bottom