• ...and so much more!
  • gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    1. Really?.......you want $350 for your Hi Point. :rolleyes:

2. Did you forget to get dressed when you got up this morning? I didn't know pajamas were the trendy thing. :)

3. Was the water shut off in Richmond this weekend or was Walmart out of soap? Take a bath/shower dude!!!

4. It should be against the law for some people to be allowed to wear spandex. :puke:

5. Really?....your going to spit on the floor. Get a Mt. Dew can or one of those sport energy drink cans/bottles.

6. No, I won't trade you my $400 Strider for your Hot Wheels collection. :rolleyes:

7. No, I won't allow you $20.00 trade value when I sell them new for $10.00. :n00b:

8. Customer: "I want one of those knives that shoots the blade out like I see on TV" Me: "Do you mean an OTF auto?" Customer: " No, you know, the kind of knife that shoots a blade out, like a gun". Me: "I'm sorry, I just sold my last one. You might try that knife vendor up there in front". :):

:D

Hey Brad, I took a shower and brushed my teeth and my hair both days I was there. You should have given me something for free for making the extra effort. I didn't even spit on anything. :D

I'll take one of those new fangled knives when you get them back in stock. I even got dressed and didn't even wear spandex so maybe you should give me two of them. I was on my best behavior. :laugh::D:laugh:

BTW, I like hot wheel cars and will buy an occasional vintage one when I find it reasonably priced. ;)

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    1. Really?.......you want $350 for your Hi Point. :rolleyes:

2. Did you forget to get dressed when you got up this morning? I didn't know pajamas were the trendy thing. :)

3. Was the water shut off in Richmond this weekend or was Walmart out of soap? Take a bath/shower dude!!!

4. It should be against the law for some people to be allowed to wear spandex. :puke:

5. Really?....your going to spit on the floor. Get a Mt. Dew can or one of those sport energy drink cans/bottles.

6. No, I won't trade you my $400 Strider for your Hot Wheels collection. :rolleyes:

7. No, I won't allow you $20.00 trade value when I sell them new for $10.00. :n00b:

8. Customer: "I want one of those knives that shoots the blade out like I see on TV" Me: "Do you mean an OTF auto?" Customer: " No, you know, the kind of knife that shoots a blade out, like a gun". Me: "I'm sorry, I just sold my last one. You might try that knife vendor up there in front". :):

:D

^^Yep, that pretty much sums up why I don't go to Gun-shows anymore. I did score a Mosin for $70 a year ago though.

Top Bottom