• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I don't know any woman that doesn't like; a man to open the door for her, let her go first, treat her like a lady, etc.

All of those things would be seen at sexist by the idiots today.

As a kid in the 70s, I got yelled at by a woman for opening the door. My mother normally doesn't like to make a scene. But when it comes to her sons... let's just say, she lit into the woman.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    It was a brick with a big engine.
    That came from the pilots.

t-shirt-f-4-phantom-bricks-can-fly-shirt-1_1024x1024.jpg

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I don't know any woman that doesn't like; a man to open the door for her, let her go first, treat her like a lady, etc.

All of those things would be seen at sexist by the idiots today.

As a kid in the 70s, I got yelled at by a woman for opening the door. My mother normally doesn't like to make a scene. But when it comes to her sons... let's just say, she lit into the woman.

She probably wasn't the "after you" type of woman. Was there any distance involved? Distance is a pretty big factor.

[video=youtube_share;CyFSAzwLtPk]http://youtu.be/CyFSAzwLtPk[/video]

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    She probably wasn't the "after you" type of woman. Was there any distance involved? Distance is a pretty big factor.

[video=youtube_share;CyFSAzwLtPk]http://youtu.be/CyFSAzwLtPk[/video]

All I got from that was.. don't dress like a man, get a "man's" haircut, then expect someone to treat you like a woman.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    MOPP 4 and an F-4E. Awesome!! M17 gas mask, boo!
    There was a saying, I'd rather be OPFOR than MOPP 4.

Spent many days in MOPP 4 doing Combat Turns on A-10s at RAF Woodbridge, UK and Ahlhorn, Germany. Worked F-4s in Okinawa, Japan.

Came home from active duty in the mid 80's, and moved to Indiana, to work on A-10s up at Grissom. Had little fashion sense and dressed like a slob. Got a subscription to Esquire magazine to acquire a wee bit of class. Glossed over the articles about $2200 french cotton dress shirts, but did learn a thing or two about improving my appearance. Fast forward many years later and now have three full time fashion advisers, (wife and daughters) who keep me in check.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I think the “woke” man theme is something I cannot comprehend.

1. A Dude was in Wal Mart last night wearing leggings like a woman seemingly with his wife and children?

2. A young man approached me and my wife at Home Depot awhile back and asked if I knew how to change a tire.
    He then stood by while me and my wife changed the tire talking on his phone?

3. During my twilight years in the Army we would get young men that were so soft it was amazing that they were alive. I had one who attempted to convince me he had a case of frostbite at about 40f. His nickname was of course “frostbite” from that time forward he didn’t make it more than a few months.

BTW
    If you wear skinny jeans were do you put your “junk”?

In your purse.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    And people thought submarines were bad.
    At least I didn't have to MOPP.

The overboots like shown in the pic SUCKED. Not as bad as the mask, but those boots were terrible. These were a crazy Roman sandal looking design. Whoever thought those were a good idea should've been beaten severely. The over-garment was charcoal-lined coveralls. Not bad when it was cold (like most of the time in Iceland), but the mask sealing on your face in the cold was not great. Hot weather? Nothing like hearing your sweat gurgle out of the exhaust valve.

Top Bottom