• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Ya know, the only people that can throw shade at the skinny jean wearing men crowd, are those who did not own.... or wish to own, leather pants. And I'm taking about you 80s hair band guys. If Slayer, Warrant, Wild Cherry, Poison, Motley Crue, Skid Row, Bon Jovi, Van Halen, RATT, Def Leppard, Whitesnake, and others bring back fond memories.... you know who you are, lol.

I am immune, to that vice, but I can't make fun of hair styles, because I wanted a Jheri curl, and was mad that Soul Glow wasn't a real thing.

I had several pair of leather pants but just for when I rode. The way I rode made them a needed accessory.
    My time was just north of the groups you mention but I did listen to some of the music. Hard to escape in the MTV times.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I had several pair of leather pants but just for when I rode. The way I rode made them a needed accessory.
    My time was just north of the groups you mention but I did listen to some of the music. Hard to escape in the MTV times.

Yes, before the advent of textiles, the primitive man clothed himself in the hide of animals.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Never owned any leather pants and wasn't real big on the 80's hair bands. Although George Jones had a pretty good head of hair, so did Conway Twitty.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    +1, even when I was copper, I had little patience for that stuff. For the elderly, and women, I'd change a tire, but for young men? Hell no. I had one guy tell me he'd change the tire himself, but it would get his hands dirty. I was like "I'll call you a tow, because I don't want to get my hands dirty either." There were some young men, though, that were eager to learn how to change a tire, because their own daddies didn't know how to do it either. I literally help a son, who was all for it, change a tire while his dad sat baffled.

:yesway:

I went to help push someone out of a drift one winter. I think there were 3 or 4 in the car.
    Being the sexist I am, I figured the woman can steer, and the men could push.
    They (all of them) didn't want to get their shoes messy.
    I left them there.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Ya know, the only people that can throw shade at the skinny jean wearing men crowd, are those who did not own.... or wish to own, leather pants. And I'm taking about you 80s hair band guys. If Slayer, Warrant, Wild Cherry, Poison, Motley Crue, Skid Row, Bon Jovi, Van Halen, RATT, Def Leppard, Whitesnake, and others bring back fond memories.... you know who you are, lol.

I am immune, to that vice, but I can't make fun of hair styles, because I wanted a Jheri curl, and was mad that Soul Glow wasn't a real thing.

I am surprised the codpiece trend of the late 70's and early 80's never caught on...

4fac9e3c4d2086612da9a0acb06e173b.jpg
    ian_tull.jpg
    tvfashw502.jpg

Top Bottom