• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I will write in Cornel West before I vote for anyone on that stage. At least dude believes what he says.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Because she screeched for more wars and said something about Israel.

Neocons can't get enough of that stuff.
    “You have it wrong, Israel doesn't need us!" proclaimed Haley. It was then that Pence became aware of his arousal, worried at first that people would notice. But as Haley finished her thought, "We need them!" Pence could no longer control his excitement, and tried to hide his convulsion, applauding Haley's words as he climaxed. He realized in this moment, he had found his real soul mate. Nikky Haley and Mike Pence were made for each other.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It is clear the public does not give a ****. From 24 million viewers in 2015 to 7.5 million now, nobody cares…

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    It is clear the public does not give a ****. From 24 million viewers in 2015 to 7.5 million now, nobody cares…

8 years loss of network TV relevance and viewership, and offering up many pitiful candidates does not excite the Electorate.

The choice of moderators is also perplexing if you are trying to engage conservative and Constitutionalist voters.

There is only one candidate participating in the debates which interests me, and he is new media savvy enough to reach his primary target audience without the networks.

I don't know if the ratings are so much about nobody caring, as it is about the relevancy of the Republican Party apparatus and old media.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Or the kinds of people who watch NBC don’t care to hear Republicans.

Top Bottom